***** Air Jordan 10 Chicago Edition - ( SPRING/FALL 2010 ) Pics inside *****

holy *&^%!!! this is great news.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hopefully JB doesn't screw up the type of release like by making it an international release.
I'm starting to see a trend with that kind of release i.e. True Blue III's & Purple Metallic 1's.

This hasnt been confirmed by any legitimate source.

DUCKTALES. Especially since these pics are 6 months old.

very much on the fence about these... just soleyl b/c there are so many shoes coming out around this time!!!

I've been waiting to get my hands on a pair of Chicago X for the longest now.

Copped 2X maybe 3X if my pocket is deep enough when the time comes around.

whats the name of the guy that made a thread about these with GreatestGoliath a couple of months ago.

c2826ad1543e33c71e36ca6ed6791b960bc46a20.jpg
sick.gif
84b16c1e3a3a1e6b620c2889cff0b76bd4844775.jpg
c9a3613310ee3c1333f51fa463a8646542499afb.jpg
6ef36c1c1c1d35da3f9c1b36604c68d6c89cbfb1.jpg

just to reference one of the comments made above about- CHi X > Spacejams...

the more i think about it.. i am beginning to feel the same way. take into consideration the amount of HYPE--having to line up for the spacejams and to gothrough all that craziness for a shoe that is shaped like that ^^^.... just check that first pic... shape is TOTALLY OFF... HORRible execution by J.B imo. andafter going through all that *$% during the CDP xi.xii pack, only to find that the XI's looked more like cheap "payless" knockoffs than theretro's, while still having to pay premium J.B prices... if new pics dont surface and impress (S.J) ..

i might just have to side with my partna who said CHI X> S.J.
and do the unthinkable... PASS ON SPACEJAMS

moreover, when the sole is the best part of the shoe... JORDAN BRAND... you have some serious problems
eek.gif

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

SMH..... Told You People this a HOT minute ago. (Amongst Other Things.........sigh)

True Story

Red White 12's
Space Jams
Black Varsity 6's
These Chicago 10's

Looks like me and the lady are gonna be eating at the pad fer a while

These are a nice shoe and I will definately cop cause I love white/black/red colorways, but I think these will be overhyped...

Back
Top Bottom