Air Jordan 10 Chicago New Pics

[color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]Whether rumor or truth, I'll stick with my OG's.[/color]

15mnx8l.jpg

2itfy8m.jpg

5a5bo0.jpg

9iu6n8.jpg

And, [color= rgb(153, 255, 0)]RetroSniper,[/color] though I respect your opinions and the right you have to express them(and even agree with you on a couple of points), you're temperament is pretty harsh. I'm an"old-timer" who is the same age as MJ and was able to watch him play in person while he was in college at North Carolina and in Chicago while I livedthere. I agree that NT is saturated with youth that aren't at a stage where they can make their own decisions without consulting the popular group. And, itdoes get annoying when they can't. Yet, we were young once as well, and we wanted to fit in at those ages, too. Granted, it's at an alarming level andthose who ask how to dress themselves, how to tie their shoes and ride the popular opinion bandwagon of what to buy have no sense of self - [color= rgb(153, 255, 0)]yet.[/color]

But, don't allow yourself to get caught up in arguments with those who have yet to develop a mature sense of self. They'll just end up dragging youdown to their level. And, they're not worth it...

Originally Posted by DannManns

Whether rumor or truth, I'll stick with my OG's.

15mnx8l.jpg

2itfy8m.jpg

5a5bo0.jpg

9iu6n8.jpg

And, RetroSniper, though I respect your opinions and the right you have to express them (and even agree with you on a couple of points), you're temperament is pretty harsh. I'm an "old-timer" who is the same age as MJ and was able to watch him play in person while he was in college at North Carolina and in Chicago while I lived there. I agree that NT is saturated with youth that aren't at a stage where they can make their own decisions without consulting the popular group. And, it does get annoying when they can't. Yet, we were young once as well, and we wanted to fit in at those ages, too. Granted, it's at an alarming level and those who ask how to dress themselves, how to tie their shoes and ride the popular opinion bandwagon of what to buy have no sense of self - yet.

But, don't allow yourself to get caught up in arguments with those who have yet to develop a mature sense of self. They'll just end up dragging you down to their level. And, they're not worth it...

You're right, but ignorance is NOT always bliss. . . .

I will stand down on my opinion of the Chicago X

Never had money when the previous retro X's dropped, aside from the CDPs, but these are def more worthwhile to cop than the rest that were retro'd..

After dropping the ball for a minute, JBs about to have my $ again..

Nice OG's Dann. Let's see how true to og the retros turn out.

My guess is the quality will be pretty good by comparison to some other retros. X's aren't that complicated in construction or materials, so I reallycan't see how they would mess it up.

Originally Posted by DannManns

[color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]Whether rumor or truth, I'll stick with my OG's.[/color]

15mnx8l.jpg

2itfy8m.jpg

5a5bo0.jpg

9iu6n8.jpg

And, [color= rgb(153, 255, 0)]RetroSniper,[/color] though I respect your opinions and the right you have to express them (and even agree with you on a couple of points), you're temperament is pretty harsh. I'm an "old-timer" who is the same age as MJ and was able to watch him play in person while he was in college at North Carolina and in Chicago while I lived there. I agree that NT is saturated with youth that aren't at a stage where they can make their own decisions without consulting the popular group. And, it does get annoying when they can't. Yet, we were young once as well, and we wanted to fit in at those ages, too. Granted, it's at an alarming level and those who ask how to dress themselves, how to tie their shoes and ride the popular opinion bandwagon of what to buy have no sense of self - [color= rgb(153, 255, 0)]yet.[/color]

But, don't allow yourself to get caught up in arguments with those who have yet to develop a mature sense of self. They'll just end up dragging you down to their level. And, they're not worth it...
eek.gif

showoff

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Nice OG's Dann. Let's see how true to og the retros turn out.

My guess is the quality will be pretty good by comparison to some other retros. X's aren't that complicated in construction or materials, so I really can't see how they would mess it up.
lol...where there is a will, there is JB

Originally Posted by ishmedude

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by Macwitdakickz

devil.gif
Wow...2010 is starting to look like 04'.... Infrareds and Chi-Town X's alone is madd heat off back...I guess JB let nike do their thing with OG's this year and JB is comin hard next..I hope so...
more like 2001..Playoff XIIIs, VIs, Chicago Xs..shaping up to be a great year indeed
pimp.gif
Don't forget True Blue III spring 2010
wink.gif

WHAT?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yep you read correctly. But I guess wait until the regular info droppers come and confirm.
God forbid anyone else drop info
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thanks for the info

May Next Spring to be more informative

(as I pick my jaw up off the ______ floor) Man ! Oh, I'm gonna buy @ least 2 pr. Good heavens....they got the fo-five on em, my number....yummy !

COOK # 45
get fit.

Back
Top Bottom