Air Jordan 10 Chicago New Pics

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

laugh.gif
@ the "may not cop because of the laces and red jumpman crowd" if you don't feel this sneaker then your not a true mj fan...
pimp.gif
to jb for doing this shoe finally

You don't have to be a "true mj fan" to like a jordan shoe. 
Spoiler [+]
reggie-miller-vs-michael-jordan.jpg
 This is who I grew up idolizing 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

laugh.gif
@ the "may not cop because of the laces and red jumpman crowd" if you don't feel this sneaker then your not a true mj fan...
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif

QFT. I still remember that game in the 1998 Eastern Conference Finals when Reggie pushed Jordan to get free to hit the wide open three. But at least Jordan still tried to chase him. If that happened to another player today, they will laid out on the fall waiting for the referee to blow the whistle. I almost felt like crying when I saw Reggie's last game although Jordan was my favorite player. It sucked that he did not make the HOF on the first try, but he will get there very soon.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
HE PUSHED OFF!!!! I was so pissed when that happened I remember that game vividly mj's rimmed out with .04 on the clock , larry bird was all like this after reggie made the three
68135416ef6248beb9a22847f41c9e1836d4038.jpg

Originally Posted by scoop99

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif

QFT. I still remember that game in the 1998 Eastern Conference Finals when Reggie pushed Jordan to get free to hit the wide open three. But at least Jordan still tried to chase him. If that happened to another player today, they will laid out on the fall waiting for the referee to blow the whistle. I almost felt like crying when I saw Reggie's last game although Jordan was my favorite player. It sucked that he did not make the HOF on the first try, but he will get there very soon.

Haha, I remember going outside an practicing that whole scenario ALL DAY. I even practiced the celebration! 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

But yea, his last game was teary. No one, (not even manning) will be as big to Indiana as reggie was. 

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 HE PUSHED OFF!!!! I was so pissed when that happened I remember that game vividly mj's rimmed out with .04 on the clock , larry bird was all like this after reggie made the three
I think a certain somebody got away with a push a couple rounds later 
grin.gif

And yea, everybody here would always talk about larry's lack of experssion. He was kinda like the bill belichick of the nba. I'm impressed you brought up jordan's potential game winner that rimmed out, a lot of people seem to forget that part. 

These will be TOO crazy to get in stores. im sorry but i will buy online as soon as their put up. im not gonna deal with kids sleeping at the mall doors wearing sandals...sorry but already saving up to cop 4 pairs online
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DREdwards

i agree i would like to see a black jumpman but that won't keep me from coping these!!! very excited for 2012

Im very excited as well.  So stoked that they decided against the 23. Definitely getting two pairs. As far as the jumpman, I am taking a sharpie and painting it black.  Should be pretty easy.  I did it on the Nike Air Go here recently.

Please JB give us some Sacramentos next. 
happy.gif

these are sooo close to og, that it makes me sick. i cant believe how close jb got em! now my og's wont be worth sh%#

Originally Posted by ekhunter

these are sooo close to og, that it makes me sick. i cant believe how close jb got em! now my og's wont be worth sh%#

alien.gif

go find a hole to fall into & never come back

Need some X's to replace my Steels I unloaded a while back. Keep that 23 off the heel and it's instacop for me. And for the record, if you're listening, I'd prefer the black Jumpman as well; and bravo on the return to the black midsole. Earned the "Chicago" moniker back...

Forgive me I went through about 6 random pages to find my answer but couldnt...

Are these going to be a general release?

Originally Posted by Benssick

These will be TOO crazy to get in stores. im sorry but i will buy online as soon as their put up. im not gonna deal with kids sleeping at the mall doors wearing sandals...sorry but already saving up to cop 4 pairs online
smile.gif

NOT THAT SERIOUS MAN. THESE WILL FOLLOW THE SAME FATE AS ALL THE OTHER JORDAN JANUARY "AFTER HOLIDAYS" RELEASE. SHOULDN'T BE TOO HARD AT ALL.

10'S ARE A SNEAKERHEAD FAVORITE. NOT REALLY AN AVERAGE CONSUMER FAVORITE.

^agreed.

10's are sought after by guys that are in to it.

They won't be to hard to get.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

alien.gif

go find a hole to fall into & never come back
This. Can't stand people who are this selfish. I hope that his pair sit just like some of the sneakers on ebay who charge rape prices.
roll.gif

I thought Jordans looking like the OGs was a good thing though 
nerd.gif

regardless, the value of the OGs have already tanked. after these come out, the hype for them will be dead and they should be around the 250-300 mark, if even that much. The only Jordans that are original and hold their value are the original Jordan 1s. I for one am glad that they did these justice..I might even try to grab two pairs.

city series are the only tens worth copping imo, these are a must, wow just wow i cant wait for these. not even hyped for concords just these

Originally Posted by Benssick

smile.gif

I'm looking forward to seeing your four pairs all nice and lined up together...
happy.gif

Pics or it didn't happen bro...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^agreed.

10's are sought after by guys that are in to it.

They won't be to hard to get.

Agreed. Mostly purchased by sneakerheads whoMissed out the ogs. Especially true Michael JordanFans want these badly. The ultimate comeback shoe.

Back
Top Bottom