Air Jordan 10 Chicago New Pics

are they really gonna leave that number 45 there or will they switch it back to 23, kinda like the one on the CDP Xs
eyes.gif
 non the less its a sure cop
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

^He's a fraud bro. What did you expect? Name one release he got right when he announced they were releasing...
eyes.gif

Spectacular23, Greatest Goliath and Rick2345 = FRAUDS.

Cant agree with that.  GG was one of the sources that told me last yr that Cool Grey XIs we dropping this holiday.  I also made a thrad on 1/1/10 confirming that before anyone else.  He might not alway be 100% accurate but he's definitely not a fraud.

this
no disrepspect animalthug but its these kinds of things that make people not wanna share info with us

EXACTLY HE DIDNT GET THIS RIGHT BUT OTHER STUFF HE CONFIRMED ARE STILL DROPPIN PLZ DONT LET AT GET TO YOU G.G. KEEP POSTING THE NEWS & UPDATES BRO.......

I know RICK personally .... he is a homie of mine.

They may drop , what seems to be BS at times but in the end they have all came thru with way more SOLID info for us then they need to.

Rico & GG : These men know
smokin.gif

Animal: Ima fraud here we go again do i need to bring out the list ? if i remember correctly it goes something like this ,

Things ive stated were releasing:

-True blue 3s [x]
- Charcoal and Powder blue 9s [x]
-Varsity red 6s [x]
-AJKOs [x]
-Motorsports releases [x]
-Jordans premium line [x]
-White varsity red 6s [x]
-Infrared 6s DMP pack [x] 

Yea im a fraud alright. Im just a big liar
smh.gif

yet those were the 2007 samples for the CDP which got replaced by the black/shadows.
The teaser pic with the white midsoles for 2012 is quite a shocking news.
Hope they make the midsoles black like on the OG's.
Otherwise another ruined classic.

Its crazy people are trying to call others frauds over the computer. Its just a shoe, its not the end of the world if the guy isn't right.
People should be mad at JB, they have probably been thinking about Chi X's but haven't pulled the trigger.
We should be excited when people have some new information, even though its never going to be 100% accurate

sucks if these are cancelled, but what do you guys think about this:

what if JB brought back the whole jordan 10 city series?

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

sucks if these are cancelled, but what do you guys think about this:

what if JB brought back the whole jordan 10 city series?

they keeping those in the vault for a while

Back
Top Bottom