Air Jordan 10 Chicago New Pics

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

wishing it was a qs so not everyone can get them? you arent collecting for the right reason my man, i wish every release was general so everyone can get what they want, why is everyone so greedy?
That's the problem with buying shoes these days.
How because its easy to get nice things or because its not special anymore because alot of people have them?

wishing it was a qs so not everyone can get them? you arent collecting for the right reason my man, i wish every release was general so everyone can get what they want, why is everyone so greedy?

i could care less if a shoe was limited or not...if i like the shoe i'm coppin regardless... if i really wanted a shoe of course id want it to be a GR prime example the DMPs 6/11 pack should have released more packs though...and i do admit i hate that mad people got the same shoe as me BUT at the same time its not going to stop me from buy a certain shoe... ill just hold on to my shoe and unds it in due time so its like its just me with those shoes
laugh.gif

I can't believe this post is up to 29 pages and people think these are exactly what we're getting.

These were a 1 of 6 sample possibly for the CDP years ago. The new version could end up different

Originally Posted by ryan970

They looks amazing but i wish they didnt put the 45 on the side.

i dont think they will. its gonna be a 23 instead which SUCKS because he never wore um with a 23 on the side...

the X is a real nice shoe but the number on the side, ugly!
hope it comes without number

It's ironic that people have that attitude these days in an era where EVERYONE wants to dress as carbon copys of each other. Not like the 90s when everyone tried to be unique.

i remember when these first came out my sister got em when she was in 8th grade n i never saw a 23 or 45 on the side?

Originally Posted by bence23

It's ironic that people have that attitude these days in an era where EVERYONE wants to dress as carbon copys of each other. Not like the 90s when everyone tried to be unique.

Not sure if serious....people have been following trends since the beginning of time

Originally Posted by AJ27526

I can't believe this post is up to 29 pages and people think these are exactly what we're getting.

These were a 1 of 6 sample possibly for the CDP years ago. The new version could end up different

Very possible but I think it will be close to these. Either way, it's a "X" and it will fly off the shelf's.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Very possible but I think it will be close to these. Either way, it's a "X" and it will fly off the shelf's.

These samples from '08 - it says so clearly on the tags. The shoes will be similar but will have '23' on the side.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i dont think they will. its gonna be a 23 instead which SUCKS because he never wore um with a 23 on the side...

QFT

Not a lot of ppl realize this

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by NobleKane

QFT

Not a lot of ppl realize this

lg_jordan45_ap_01.jpg
mj wore it with a 45 along with his jersey. 

Back
Top Bottom