Air Jordan 10 retro 1/1/2012 PICS INSIDE

i GUESS IT WAS THE WAY THE LIGHT AND THE WHITE REFLECTED THE LIGHT IN THE FIRST PIC CAUSING THE BLUE TO LOOK LIGHTER THAN WHAT IT IS MAKING IT LOOK LIKE A WOMENS SHOE

i GUESS IT WAS THE WAY THE LIGHT AND THE WHITE REFLECTED THE LIGHT IN THE FIRST PIC CAUSING THE BLUE TO LOOK LIGHTER THAN WHAT IT IS MAKING IT LOOK LIKE A WOMENS SHOE

U-G-L-Y . I'd Pass on these even if they were $20.00

BTW these Release AFTER the XI Concords and theres still no official pics of the 2011 XI Concords? Unbelievable

U-G-L-Y . I'd Pass on these even if they were $20.00

BTW these Release AFTER the XI Concords and theres still no official pics of the 2011 XI Concords? Unbelievable

Originally Posted by Mr718

Interesting...

Seems like more of a female shoe tho.
I agree. I haven't been a fan of Carolina Blue since the low top 11's ... we'll see how this one plays out.

Originally Posted by Mr718

Interesting...

Seems like more of a female shoe tho.
I agree. I haven't been a fan of Carolina Blue since the low top 11's ... we'll see how this one plays out.

Man, these got NT split. Some people saying these are horrible and makes them wanna retire, others saying its a good cw and will cop. I'm on the second end of that, will be saving up for these. 
pimp.gif

Man, these got NT split. Some people saying these are horrible and makes them wanna retire, others saying its a good cw and will cop. I'm on the second end of that, will be saving up for these. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom