Air Jordan 10 retro 1/1/2012 PICS INSIDE

Just for the record, before everyone jumps the gun, chances are the colors might not look exactly the same on the actual release. (that's if this CW even exists)
Also all of the Xs coming in 2012 will have 23 stitched to the side.

The pics so far are just PS'd "Linens" from 2005 ....& rest assured that the leather on the Xs released in 2012 will not be as nice.

NIKE%20Air%20Jordan%2010%20X%20Retro%20Shoes%20White%20Linen%20University%20Blue%20310805-142.jpg

Just for the record, before everyone jumps the gun, chances are the colors might not look exactly the same on the actual release. (that's if this CW even exists)
Also all of the Xs coming in 2012 will have 23 stitched to the side.

The pics so far are just PS'd "Linens" from 2005 ....& rest assured that the leather on the Xs released in 2012 will not be as nice.

NIKE%20Air%20Jordan%2010%20X%20Retro%20Shoes%20White%20Linen%20University%20Blue%20310805-142.jpg

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

releases like this are really helping me lean towards retiring from J's...

Do it now or you'll lose on your return with these re-re-re-re-re-retros. You won't regret it, trust me.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

releases like this are really helping me lean towards retiring from J's...

Do it now or you'll lose on your return with these re-re-re-re-re-retros. You won't regret it, trust me.

Glad to see the ugly colorway so I don't have to contemplate getting these.

All the good Jordans are becoming too hard to get, so I miss them (fine by me at this point), and the one's laying around stores are garbage.

Man to think where JB was in 2001-05 to where it is now, LOL.

Glad to see the ugly colorway so I don't have to contemplate getting these.

All the good Jordans are becoming too hard to get, so I miss them (fine by me at this point), and the one's laying around stores are garbage.

Man to think where JB was in 2001-05 to where it is now, LOL.

They make me think of these for some reason..... 
Air-Jordan-13-Retro-White-Neutral-Grey-University-Blue_1.jpg

Either way, not a big fan of the 10's.  The only ones I like are the Chicago 10's and Steels.  

They make me think of these for some reason..... 
Air-Jordan-13-Retro-White-Neutral-Grey-University-Blue_1.jpg

Either way, not a big fan of the 10's.  The only ones I like are the Chicago 10's and Steels.  

Back
Top Bottom