AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

It’s a 1400 balenciaga made in Italy clogs saw in a website
1702676402860.jpeg

These are way better.

So i wore my pair today for the first time and I agree the creasing is bad on these. I only wore em for about 2 hours too, I wore em all day they def woulda looked much worse. I never had creasing like this on any of my other pairs of 11s.
IMG_7607.jpeg
IMG_7606.jpeg
Yep there brutal

Can someone educate me on the creasing that everyone is complaining about? Shoes will crease at the toes when you walk so its going to happen. Is it just the fact that the patent creases more than usual from past 11's ? Help me understand. I get the quality isn't as great from past releases.

WTF, waited all day for my gratitude and when it finally came i knew something was wrong cuz box was so light and rattling inside. Took a video before opening and was already shaking and pissed. Look what was inside the box. I have to double check if it looked like it was re taped but someone obviously did a switch …. 🤬. Im beyond pissed

Attachments

• 45C40600-90AE-4BDB-9698-EAF63D32E6A1.jpeg
    45C40600-90AE-4BDB-9698-EAF63D32E6A1.jpeg
    337.9 KB · Views: 694
  • B2D82B5F-6581-4F23-BA4E-89ED255987E4.jpeg
    B2D82B5F-6581-4F23-BA4E-89ED255987E4.jpeg
    360.1 KB · Views: 1,163
WTF, waited all day for my gratitude and when it finally came i knew something was wrong cuz box was so light and rattling inside. Took a video before opening and was already shaking and pissed. Look what was inside the box. I have to double check if it looked like it was re taped but someone obviously did a switch …. 🤬. Im beyond pissed
Damn...where did you order from? I'm assuming there will be no luck from them sending you a replacement.

LNM OR SZ ?

Shady Frisco

Just inspected the box tape and original tape on bottom was cut and retaped . Definitely switched done during transit.

Back
Top Bottom