AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

To be fair, I think this CW is alot more versatile compared to the Cherry 11s. So I think they will be somewhat of a challenge. Certainly easier than any OG colored 1s or normal colored SBs.

You're right about the younger crowd not liking 11s. That chunky built, neutral-colored, worned-out look is what they're going for now. And plus alot of people hate patent leather these days. This actually works out for me because I'm not of NBs, casual Asics, Air Ships, or that worned out aesthetic.

Honestly, every year dudes pick something to get in a panic about. Last year when people was saying "Calm down Cherrys not gonna be a problem to get, " all you heard was "WHAT?! Its a red and white Jordan, and an 11, DURING THE HOLIDAYS when everybody got money!!"

None of that stuff matters if the shoes are not in the current youth trend cycle. THEY dictate how hard a shoe is going to be to get. 11s are no longer THAT SHOE for anybody under 30

-KWbFv.gif

live premier soon, wondering they will shock drop

Not now, but they will. Just like how last year they did like 3 EAs and 2 Shock Drops before release day to get off some of that inventory. I expect the same with these

Honestly, every year dudes pick something to get in a panic about. Last year when people was saying "Calm down Cherrys not gonna be a problem to get, " all you heard was "WHAT?! Its a red and white Jordan, and an 11, DURING THE HOLIDAYS when everybody got money!!"

None of that stuff matters if the shoes are not in the current youth trend cycle. THEY dictate how hard a shoe is going to be to get. 11s are no longer THAT SHOE for anybody under 30

-KWbFv.gif

source.gif

Not now, but they will. Just like how last year they did like 3 EAs and 2 Shock Drops before release day to get off some of that inventory. I expect the same with these
Hopefully those Memphis cats don't rob the train

y’all think 11s not on trend?

it’s not the newest trend by any means but plenty of youngins will be outside for these

making a million of anything is nothing to ignore

I personally won’t be buying but I don’t see these being hard to sell to kids or older people

I’m not saying they’ll be hard to get either

but I still see people wearing and hear people still looking for cool grey 11s

This whole fall season is only 2 pair I'm going for is the 8s and 11s which is good my pockets need a break going into 2024

-KWbFv.gif

I don't know man, the 11s aren't completely out of the radar. These younger people still go for shoes that we think are cool like the 3s and 4s. No other shoe is matching the 1s hype, but I would say that the 11s are probably matching the 3s and 4s as far as hype.

I personally hope that I'm wrong, but I remember the Cool Gray being above retail on StockX from the get-go.

I really don't think these are going to be hard to get, just as long as you put in your raffles and be ready for the exclusive access you should be able to land at least one pair. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the highest produced 11 so far, either.

I don't know man, the 11s aren't completely out of the radar. These younger people still go for shoes that we think are cool like the 3s and 4s. No other shoe is matching the 1s hype, but I would say that the 11s are probably matching the 3s and 4s as far as hype.

I personally hope that I'm wrong, but I remember the Cool Gray being above retail on StockX from the get-go.

Hype 1s , definitely
4s, definitely (and even 4 hype is starting to die)

The only 3s I seen kids go after was the Reimagined White Cement, and then when they realized hype and resale wasn’t on par with Reimagined L&F 1s they lost interest

I work surrounded by 18-24 year olds from all around the country and other countries all day. In my 3 years at this spot I’ve never seen ONE pair of 11s in the wild

Dunks, Jordan 1s and 4s, NBs, Yeezy 350s still hanging in there, Birkenstocks, every type of off brand cream color sneaker you can imagine

They don’t really have a frame of reference for 11s. No influencers from their generation are wearing them. They don’t know how to style a patent leather shoe (without Tik Tok showing them)

These and Jordan 8s at the end of the month are gonna be cake if you’re smart about it. Theres only a specific older demographic who has any type of connection to those Jordan’s . We gotta let go of our collective 11 PTSD from all that chaos, all those years. It’s over. We won :lol:

Back
Top Bottom