Air Jordan 11/12 CDP - Cool Grey and Bright Cactus Spizike - Jordan 2.5 and More - HD Vid

i am on the fence with this pack, i have the Xi retros in vvvnds conditon and i am pretty sure i can get an og pair of taxis for under 300 easy

CDP + Spizikes =
pimp.gif

$795 =
sick.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

Great video Maze... good looks always bro... I'm really trying to cop those CG Spizikes...been waiting on those for over a year... the 12/11 CDP is agiven... but not required for me, although my girl wants them... IDK it's expensive and I have a lot more priorities these days so we'll see...

Thanks for the video

Looking forward to the XI/XII pack these will be my first Jordan purchase in a while

so 11/12 package for 190 and th cool grey spizikes for 90
280 next month
gotta love the nike employee store

i have never wanted a spizike but something about those cool grey's look mighty tempting to me.

Those Velcro Low I's in the stealth colorway are coppable. I like 'em. Taxi's look better than they did in those pictures from 52xie, but theXI's still look a little shaky, maybe it's just me, What do you guys think?

Originally Posted by Gotta Love Js

Thank you Maze.. once again settin it off. This confirms I will not get this CDP since I have OG Taxi's, and JB messes up again with the Jumpman facing the wrong way on the left 11
tired.gif
. I am losing the love for J's with each release.
eyes.gif

Are you forgetting the DMP's were like this also?

Whoa! I had no idea those black/purple/ cactus Spizike's were dropping in the states. Will add that to the list to go along with the CDP.

Back
Top Bottom