Air Jordan 11/12 CDP - Cool Grey and Bright Cactus Spizike - Jordan 2.5 and More - HD Vid

y people complaining about the jumpman now but i didn't see no complaining when the dmp's dropped wit the same problem.

I was really considering coppn this pack...even though both are my least fav color of the XI and XII
But the black leather on the XII looks so %^&# cheap. $300+? I think Ill just get a pair of concords or space jams off ebay.
smh.gif

damn!! those cdp 11s are looking hella cheap!!
sick.gif
taxis didn't look quite as bad, but we all know how the quality will be on those also.i'm so glad i'm passing on this pack. both colorways of the spizikes are looking pretty nice tho. cactus' are looking way better than i expected. iwas gonna get the cool greys, but idk at this point.

not to keep rubbing it in ppls faces, but this is why i'm passing...
wink.gif

14df280.jpg

b7chn4.jpg

jordan brand is looking pretty dead to me...

Man, aint nobody gettin killed 4 these. They said the same thing about the Carmine pack... smh!

good lookin' maze on the vid..... on a side note .....u guys are absolutely ridiulous.....complaining about a backwards jumpman symbol.....for years youall wanted JB to release both of these colorways and now that they are, all you keep doin is b*#@Hin' about the jumpmansymbol.... if you don't like it that much then don't copp them its that simple .....just give it up already ......

the adidas Hi joints in the nba colors are a cop, the cactus spiz'ikes are a cop cuz i want another pair of Spiz'ikes b4 the year is over and the 11/12pack, but it may jus be me but the taxi 12s in this pack look cheap as hell

im gettin the pack.but also want those cactus spizikes, wen are those cactus dropn?n wats the retail price on theM?

Back
Top Bottom