Air jordan 11/12 Countdown package colors CONFIRMED

if some REAL pics of the pack come up can someone please make a new topic because i'm tired of going through all the pages trying to find it haha
i know...LAZY

Originally Posted by 3thaman

eek.gif

335778926.jpg

nice try
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
with the 2/21 box lol am i the only one who looked lol

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Hey y'all, I went into another website to checkout some posts and all of a sudden I found something very inpaticular. The colorways for the Jordan 11/12 pack may be Black/red, but are they Black/red? Well then check this out!

088263a3792fba9760e70c2572de9ec27edce460.pjpg

Do those look like Breds to you? Because I'm thinking JB is playing a joke on us with these colorways, well, really, They seem to be messing with our heads by changin' the colorways of the pack. I mean what do you think? Is JB messing with our heads or they couldn't decide which colorway would be best? Now they may not be all breds at least one is a Bred colorway and the other is a white/black colorway. Give me some feedback!!!
Picture is fake. The Taxi XIIs are OGs, as is evident from the discolouring of the midsole by the heel.

Does make sense from a marketing standpoint to hold onto the pics till after Blk Friday but pics of this pack wouldn't sway me from gettin what Ioriginally wanted to get on that day...I had specific bread set aside for both situations but at the end of the day the 50% may end up getting this cdp moneycuz I can get 8-10 pair of kicks for the same price of two packs...may jus get two people to get these as a xmas gift

if these were legit pics lol i'd be hype. i wish though. i'll need better pics to be a believer.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

sorry to break hearts but they're not retroing white red 12's.

why you always got to be the party killer
indifferent.gif
... we knowthough
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LStepCorrect81

so when will we actually get confirmed colors?

can someone delete this?

no,no don't delete this is too much fun and I can't wait to hear everyone after the big let down. Do you not think that if this pack was going to beall that great that they wouldn't have let the pics out by now?

Someone said up above that they were holding out on the pics until after black friday so you won't spend your money which is a good point but why do youthink that is.

Because the pack is going to suck and they know it.
wink.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by LStepCorrect81

so when will we actually get confirmed colors?

can someone delete this?

no,no don't delete this is too much fun and I can't wait to hear everyone after the big let down. Do you not think that if this pack was going to be all that great that they wouldn't have let the pics out by now?

Someone said up above that they were holding out on the pics until after black friday so you won't spend your money which is a good point but why do you think that is.

Because the pack is going to suck and they know it.
wink.gif
roll.gif

$!! ...THIS PACK MUST BE DELIVERED BY ALIENS...THIS @*$* IS TOP SECRET???

Ughhhh this is so sad now smh! can we at least get the release date for these unknown color sneakers lol

i vow from this day forward to not open this post until someone edits it and it say "Pic's" by the title. i dont know why i open this postEVERYDAY and get my hopes up just to fail ..
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom