Air Jordan 11 Concord Legit Check Please

Hey
Hey bro, is your concord has stamp on insole? And did you get them from retail?[/quote]
Hey
Hey bro, is your concord has stamp on insole? And did you get them from retail?

I haven't checked the insole yet. I'll check later and post. No I didn't buy them from retail. I bought them from a local sneakerhead group.

Hey
Hey bro, is your concord has stamp on insole? And did you get them from retail?
I haven't checked the insole yet. I'll check later and post. No I didn't buy them from retail. I bought them from a local sneakerhead group.[/quote]

I checked and there is no stamp underneath my insole.

I haven't checked the insole yet. I'll check later and post. No I didn't buy them from retail. I bought them from a local sneakerhead group.

I checked and there is no stamp underneath my insole.[/quote]

Coz i have desame concord as yours that is no stamp on the insole. They said authentic one has the stamp on the insole. And is the ball is almost touching the 23 logo?

Last edited:
I checked and there is no stamp underneath my insole.

Coz i have desame concord as yours that is no stamp on the insole. They said authentic one has the stamp on the insole. And is the ball is almost touching the 23 logo?[/quote]

I actually read the opposite on fake education on Instagram. They said the ones with the stamp is unauthorized and the ones without are retail.

Coz i have desame concord as yours that is no stamp on the insole. They said authentic one has the stamp on the insole. And is the ball is almost touching the 23 logo?

I actually read the opposite on fake education on Instagram. They said the ones with the stamp is unauthorized and the ones without are retail.[/quote]

Fake Education on Instagram is not 100% accurate. There are a lot of things they point out that actually ways to tell the difference between legit and fakes and can be very helpful, but there are a lot that are not. I have also seen some posts on there comparing a fake with another fake, claiming that one is authentic.

Ah... ok.. but somebody told me that my concords are early release and illegaly take out from the factory. Do you think our concord are from the nike or retail?

Back
Top Bottom