Air Jordan 11 Concord Low fake or real help

How long ago? You have 45 days to file a claim and get your money back. Contact the seller first to avoid a hassle, if he doesn't reply within 24 hours open a case with eBay. Did the listing for the shoes say 100% Authentic?

no but i messaged him and asked and he said 100% Authentic, I bout them about a week ago
I'd contact him first about the refund, if he refuses, tell him you're opening a case, you're covered under eBay Buyer's Protection. The item you received wasn't as described.

Thank you for the help
smile.gif

so the upc on the tag does not mean anything
Yeah man these bootleggers are WAY passed bootlegging the UPC numbers on the tag and box. If your shopping on ebay right now for Js u better really know ur stuff or have every pair legit checked here before u buy. ESPECIALLY for any Jordan 11.

Hard pass. Super blue soles and dark writing on the paper. Thick jumpmen on the heels too. Looks like these early release fakes.

Last edited:
Start a new thread and post pics of both shoes side by side from the heel. Pic of box sticker. Pic of date stamped inside box. Pic of size tag inside shoe. Where did u purchase shoes?

Last edited:
Bro The forum didn't allow me to post another thread. They just told me that the post I did is redundant and they can allow it again so I'm posting it in here. Btw Ill be buying it a friend he told me he bought it in the nike store

Bro The forum didn't allow me to post another thread. They just told me that the post I did is redundant and they can allow it again so I'm posting it in here. Btw Ill be buying it a friend he told me he bought it in the nike store
Where is the nike store receipt?

Back
Top Bottom