Air jordan 11 Concord Low legit Check

Use this as a guide , and ask for better pics of the box and  jumpman both can be clear giveaways

authentic ones have a clear toe box and you can see the white under that, ask for pics of that... looks for clues in the jumpman, and compare the laces to another pair of elevens if you have.. Fake pairs of 11s have thicker laces usually  than real ones. COmpare to pics of authentic 23 and see if this 23 is stretched or squished more than authentic pair from the web.. Ask for overall detailed pics.... I got a pair of low breds not sure if theyre real its because i didnt get detailed enough pics, dont make the same mistake i did... For exmaple, my jumpmen look weird, that can be a clear giveaway

He is trying to scam me, I asked him for those pics, and he sent me pics of my Concords that I put on eBay and pretended they were his[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Can people really tell if J's are fake on first glance? I've never bought or worn fakes but the ones that are well made could pass off a legit to regular people right?

kmac19 yes, to someone who doesn't know anything about shoes it will fool them. But retro j's are meant for attention, they will be spotted by a sneakerhead in no time and you'll be called out and embarrassed. Yes, I can tell a fake on first glance most of the time

kmac19 yes, to someone who doesn't know anything about shoes it will fool them. But retro j's are meant for attention, they will be spotted by a sneakerhead in no time and you'll be called out and embarrassed. Yes, I can tell a fake on first glance most of the time

Wow didn't really know you could tell at first glance... But I feel like fakes are gonna look more and more real... On a side note, have you seen fake pirate black yeezy boosts?

Last edited:
Wow didn't really know you could tell at first glance... But I feel like fakes are gonna look more and more real... On a side note, have you seen fake pirate black yeezy boosts?
I hadn't until you mentioned it, but I just looked it up and dang... that's a hard one to spot. You almost need a magnifying glass to see the differences! Btw I didn't finish reading the above posts, so I don't know what conclusion you came to but those concords are fake unfortunately

There are a few inconsistencies with these but these are Legit. Always ask sellers for hand written dates and usernames, always makes the transaction feel safer.

Dont buy if he got picturrs off the net , i wouldnt risk it... Dont wanna deal iwth fake shoes... Ask him to send pics of the shoes not from the web or dont buy them

Back
Top Bottom