Air Jordan 11 cool grey comparison detailed pics (courtesy of UGsoles.com)

I don't see anything significant enough to consider the og's over the 2010's. I'm happy with both my new pairs.

I don't see anything significant enough to consider the og's over the 2010's. I'm happy with both my new pairs.

i have the ogs and judging from the pics its not a big difference compared to the retros... the subtle differences are better on the OGs and the OGs are better imo but the retros are still a nice shoe and i will be copping come release day

i have the ogs and judging from the pics its not a big difference compared to the retros... the subtle differences are better on the OGs and the OGs are better imo but the retros are still a nice shoe and i will be copping come release day

I dont see any major changes either. The mold looks almost the same, as well as the patent leather cut. laces are extra fat too like the older release.

all in all, JB did a great job on these. they could have turned out MUCH worse.

I dont see any major changes either. The mold looks almost the same, as well as the patent leather cut. laces are extra fat too like the older release.

all in all, JB did a great job on these. they could have turned out MUCH worse.

the shades of grey looks pretty interesting... the soles of the 2010s looks better obviously...

the shades of grey looks pretty interesting... the soles of the 2010s looks better obviously...

Back
Top Bottom