Air Jordan 11 Low Concord / Bred 2011 Samples = MJ

i like the concords but i like the breds with the mesh instead just my opinion..

Jordan used to wear a low top concord to events, not in game. I forgot where, but I saw a pic of him wearing the low tops in 96. I'd cop both

What's up "peeps"...this is my first post on niketalk, I'm a older head but certainly a genuwine retro jordan lover.

Live in the Cincinnati Ohio area but originally from Cleveland.

These low top concord and bred XI's to me are heat. Mesh or no mesh I'd cop those without hesitation. If they come out...it's a wrap. Although they'll be hard to get I'll find a way.

After getting my first 11 low, I just dont feel like they kind of look "off" when on feet. Or the white/red lows were just bad.

Jordan used to wear a low top concord to events, not in game. I forgot where, but I saw a pic of him wearing the low tops in 96. I'd cop both
it was in the parade they threw after winning the championship, they had the ones he wore for sale on ebay for $5000... I think they sold them already. wish I was rich.

it was in the parade they threw after winning the championship, they had the ones he wore for sale on ebay for $5000... I think they sold them already. wish I was rich.

Yeah you're right, these may drop in a pack next summer imo. Or on the same day like the "filbert" 7s coming out on the 4th.

Columbia Lows would look decent, I dunno about the Breds though. They look off for some reason.

I would rock both of those... I still have my white and red lows and I always get compliments about them.

MJ and Jordan Bread have beaten the cash cow until it has turned into a dead horse. Milked everything under the sun out of this brand. Damn shame and it has become disgraceful. 10000 releases a year while prices have increased and quality of product has drastically decreased.

JB hasn't put out a quality shoe in almost 10 years. What a joke.

If I was a size 13 I probably would have Atleast tried to cop the ones mj had. But sadly I'm a 9.5.

.... pass......
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom