Air Jordan 11 low "Cool Grey" April 2018

Decided to pass on them. Would have to go to Newport in order to line up, seeing as all 3 FtL locations by me doesn't usually get size 13, and they're all FCFS, so good luck to all hoping to strike gold on SNKRS, and online with app reservations and on the site.

I wonder why they haven't sent out early access to anyone. I've not seen any tweets about early access and haven't seen anything in my messages, though the latter is not surprising since it is something I want.

My girl likes these.. I think theyre fire but Ill wait for Mids. This is one of my favorite colorways of XI's too.

FTA

Thank you for posting! This one worked for me. I went to a Footlocker that was closed this morning to get another headstart. I'm only at 7 mins for Champs, FTL and FTA, but who knows. Maybe the extra minute helps.

Last edited:
Where are the early access links? Making me kinda worried about the reports of low allocations for this shoe.

Got a 10 minute head start for Footaction. I broke down and went ahead and selected the store 50 miles from me as well. These are nice in person

Got a 10 minute head start for Footaction. I broke down and went ahead and selected the store 50 miles from me as well. These are nice in person

$175 + tax ($187 with tax where I'm from) + ~$10 in gas (assuming 25mpg @ $2.50 per gallon) + 2 hours in the car

Most sizes are $210 or less on StockX fam.

I did the reserve on FTL hopefully hit on Friday I know 11 lows are popular in the Lou I just never had the pleasure of having any. Really don't go for lows but I been waiting on the cool grey colorway for the longest and will definitely cop the mids when they release.

Where are the early access links? Making me kinda worried about the reports of low allocations for this shoe.
im thinking they will stop early nike.com access or atleast lower it if the production numbers are really being lowered.

there was no reserve for shadow x on ndc

I was a little worried since no store near me were getting these, now that there aren't any early access, I'm a lot worried.

im thinking they will stop early nike.com access or atleast lower it if the production numbers are really being lowered.

there was no reserve for shadow x on ndc
The Shadow X was mass produced and widely available. There has been early access for the more limited releases. This would seem to indicate that they are stopping early access for the wider releases, though they did have it for the Easter XIs so I don't know what they're doing. I think they may wait until this afternoon to send out notifications or have some other kind of early release this evening. That's just speculation as I don't know why they would not give early access of some kind for this shoe. I do hope that I'm able to get a pair on Saturday, most likely will try from Finish Line so I can use the $10 off code I got this past week.

Back
Top Bottom