Air Jordan 11 low "Cool Grey" April 2018

image.jpg
I tried so hard to like these... but it was a no go for me.. glad to see you like them and rocking them

I remember growing up how almost every signature Jordan initially looked awful to me. The one I disliked the most was the 11, until my Mom surprised me and brought a concord pair back from a trip to NY. I don’t wear mids at all anymore, so I wanted to have these and the concords in the lows. They’re about the only Jordans I still have/wear besides the Federer collaborations.

Grey Laces look nice.

flaminhotcheeto flaminhotcheeto Let me know if they go on disco at Roseville, I picked up my 2nd pair at Champs there cuz I thought these might sell out. Maybe I can return and get the 2nd pair cheaper lol.

I was gonna pass, but was able to grab a pair from a local FA employee for $150.00 flat. I caved into an impulse, and snagged them. I'm satisfied nice summer shoe, and nice price, subpar quality though IMO. Just need JTH and triple black 11's and I can breathe for a while. Nothing else on my radar until Concords, unless something else pops up until then.

Anyone get There JJ pair that they bought using a disco? I'm still waiting on the tracking. I had to pay them 20 back since I couldn't use the disco.

Which discount did they prohibit? Wasn’t military was it?
It was something like saveJJ20(?). They said if I didn't refund them they would cancel it. So, I paid them back via PayPal but, I haven't heard anything about my shipment.

It was something like saveJJ20(?). They said if I didn't refund them they would cancel it. So, I paid them back via PayPal but, I haven't heard anything about my shipment.
Oh ok, crazy man..never heard of a site making you return their discount. That’s lame

20180506_183346.jpg
20180506_183332.jpg

really glad I picked these up! ima true size 11 and could've sized down but it' all good. I'll know when it' time to buy concords. gonna pick up some katrinas and I'm good til concords... unless mochas actually drop!!!

Been on the fence about returning my pair. Bought off of SNKRS, thinking that they would sell out. Now that I have em in hand, I kinda feel like I may not wear em as much. What do you guys think?

^^^ unless you need the $ keep them and rock 'em all summer! but only you can make that decision

Nah I don't need the money. I just am trying to figure out if I should return and possibly get em down the line since they are sitting...ya know?

ya I feel it... i don' see this hitting discount but i guess you never know. resale shouldn't be too bad tho if you go thst route

Back
Top Bottom