Air Jordan 11 low "Cool Grey" April 2018

As much as I’m a whatever Jordan wore type of guy, I definitely can’t agree with this stance. Buy whatever you want, low top, high top, fusion (well maybe not) but u see what I’m getting at.
Fusion?

Jordan 1 retro 86 (Jordan 1+ 2)
Was a good one. Chicago colorway.

Concord & Spacejam Jordan 6 Rings look good..... do want for $80

Jordan Don C Legacy 312...well.... I’m in for .....resell. But I support Don C.
Don C Jordan 2s are genius take.

I hate Spike Lee, his Spizikes anything.
I’ve seen do the right thing, great movie. I just hate his personality.

This would be my first low , and I want it because I
Fusion?

Jordan 1 retro 86 (Jordan 1+ 2)
Was a good one. Chicago colorway.

Concord & Spacejam Jordan 6 Rings look good..... do want for $80

Jordan Don C Legacy 312...well.... I’m in for .....resell. But I support Don C.
Don C Jordan 2s are genius take.

I hate Spike Lee, his Spizikes anything.
I’ve seen do the right thing, great movie. I just hate his personality.

Epic greatness!

View attachment 2086944
why would anybody in there right mind buy a cool grey low?? jordan brand puts out anything and yall eat it up! Why not just wait for the high smh. next yall will be buying columbia 11 lows if they drop too smh.. MJ didnt wear a cool grey low ,

Relax Queef. And yes, MJ did wear a cool grey low. Doesn't matter if they're a golf version, technically they're still a cool grey low.

Air-Jordan-11-Golf-Shoes-1.jpg
Air-Jordan-11-Golf-Shoes-2.jpg

its a golf shoe smh.. and i am relax im just saying all this spin off to other colors and fusions and stuff like that is just wack .. its takes away from the OG shoe

Cool Grey XI is dope, but not an OG shoe.

For me, OG shoes are only those colorways released in the single year of origin.

For example my favorite, the IV 1989. Fire Red, Military Blue, White Cement, Black Cement, that's it. For awhile, Nike used the term "Retro+" on new colorways of older models but hasn't done that in quite some time.

Cool Grey XI is dope, but not an OG shoe.

For me, OG shoes are only those colorways released in the single year of origin.

For example my favorite, the IV 1989. Fire Red, Military Blue, White Cement, Black Cement, that's it. For awhile, Nike used the term "Retro+" on new colorways of older models but hasn't done that in quite some time.
no i wasnt talking bout the cool grey being an OG shoe my bad i was talking bout fusions taking away from the OG fusions and spizikes and stuff like that.. but with the cool grey low that was a mid when it first released just release the mid instead of this low bs its just crazy that people will go out and buy these too when u know the mid will soon come.. if they wasnt released a low when they first dropped dont release a low now. thats what im saying

no i wasnt talking bout the cool grey being an OG shoe my bad i was talking bout fusions taking away from the OG fusions and spizikes and stuff like that.. but with the cool grey low that was a mid when it first released just release the mid instead of this low bs its just crazy that people will go out and buy these too when u know the mid will soon come.. if they wasnt released a low when they first dropped dont release a low now. thats what im saying
U right about some of that but in the end people gonna rock what they like. I prefer mids too but bred and Concord lows were dope and people wanted them. These greys are no diff to me. Cant bash someone for copping these

Thank God I can buy both without worrying about my bank account. Why do you care so much?

why would anybody in there right mind buy a cool grey low?? jordan brand puts out anything and yall eat it up! Why not just wait for the high smh. next yall will be buying columbia 11 lows if they drop too smh.. MJ didnt wear a cool grey low ,
This might come as a shock to you, but a few of us actually prefer 11 lows over mids... Personal preference...

i love the xi silhouette a lot and the lows are more comfortable for me in terms of casual wear, a lot less restrictive, so i'm copping whatever color it's coming out. i actually don't remember what MJ wore and what he didn't tho i am old enough to follow basketball while he was playing before his first retirement. i enjoy buying both lows and mids but i wear my lows a lot more, if i was still playing softball i would definitely get the xi low cleats just for the heck of it.

damn this thread moving slow. I really wanted these when they were confirmed, since I never owned the mids but the timing couldn't be worse with shadow 1 and 10s dropping the weeks before and katrinas dropping couple weeks after. hopefully these sit and go on discount but it's really hard for me too imagine that. at least the hitting discount part. I could definitely see these sitting a week or 2

i love the xi silhouette a lot and the lows are more comfortable for me in terms of casual wear, a lot less restrictive, so i'm copping whatever color it's coming out. i actually don't remember what MJ wore and what he didn't tho i am old enough to follow basketball while he was playing before his first retirement. i enjoy buying both lows and mids but i wear my lows a lot more, if i was still playing softball i would definitely get the xi low cleats just for the heck of it.
46CE25B5-B1DF-4E44-8329-55433D75D80E.jpeg
I paid attention to his game when he was in Wizards. Not the shoes

But His Airness did wear Hi too Cool Greys....... this is important.

He wear cool greys, I wear cool greys.

I’m in for Low XI but preferably on disco.

damn this thread moving slow. I really wanted these when they were confirmed, since I never owned the mids but the timing couldn't be worse with shadow 1 and 10s dropping the weeks before and katrinas dropping couple weeks after. hopefully these sit and go on discount but it's really hard for me too imagine that. at least the hitting discount part. I could definitely see these sitting a week or 2
I'm in the same delima. I legit wouldnt mind all four but I got to narrow it down to 1
1. Buy Shadow 1s, sell them to fund low XIs, ignore the 10s.

I’ll wear Shadow 1 is no L taken.

2. How many 3s you have? I have TB3 & BC3...so Katrina3 isn’t important for me

Sell Katrina 3 to fund low XI if limited, or take L
If Katrina are sitting, cop on discount.

3. Cop from SNKRS and hold for lower price. Return later.

Cool Grey Low XI will not sell out on first second
a. It’s a low
b. How many people remember MJ wearing Cool Grey XI?

I’ll cop cool greys XI because Nick Young blow his out on court, and that yellowed sole on Cool Grey look good. It will age well

Back
Top Bottom