Air Jordan 11 Low "Pack dropping soon" via Modern Notoriety

The claim the pack is dropping soon.
I'll believe it when I see a date from Nike:

They borrowed this pic from Sole Collector and Instagramed it:

Last edited:
Packs are bum bum. I just want one pair so I have to buy another. weak sauce.

Let's see if this actually comes out.

Isn't this the same rumor from earlier this year? Meh, as much as I love lows, I probably would pass.Tired of these dumb packs. Just because the DMP's were a success doesn't mean you have to recycle the same idea over and over again. Get creative for once.

will buy, won't believe until I see a release date. Pretty sure that's Chi McBride's old pic that floated around what was it? last year I think?

I would only want the breds. funny cuz I dont like the high top bred XIs. Something about leather instead of mesh :pimp:

Why can't they just release the Columbia XIs with the BReds (not in a pack)

How bout some Columbia Lows?

I like the Concords more than the Breds for some reason, but it's other way around with the mids

I seen this earlier today on IG too but I don't think it will a be pack maybe just the bread lows, but this picture I could swear I seen it before but I can't put it on the celebrity I'm think chi mcbride or somebody but I seen this during this year

I like the Concords. I hope they have a leather upper too, cuz I refuse to buy a white mesh XI from JB. Piss yellow in after a year or so.

those are alright i remember saying i like the bred lows but i now retract my statement

Back
Top Bottom