Air Jordan 11 Low "Pack dropping soon" via Modern Notoriety

Id love to have the Concord pair, but the blk/reds just don't look right w/o mesh to me

thought these were a 1 of 1 made for Chi Mcbride

the pic posted yes. but there was a rumor at the same time that lows without the stamp would release.

i dont think they will. i dont take what MN says seriously.

Been waiting for more info on this pack since the news broke earlier this year/late last year. Will be doubled up on.

Love the 11 lows, some of my personal favorites.... Hope this pack drops. Hope the hype is nonexistent, too.

Digging the white/blacks cuz I can't tell if they're concords just yet. Not digging the idea of them releasing in a pack but that gold stamp makes me think they will.

Im thinking these will drop individually next year, without the stamps. Only 11 left to drop are the Columbias, if they don't drop as a QS this year. I think Jordan Brand is trying to get as much as they can from the 11s only to turn around and do it all over again 5-7 years from now. If they do eventually drop I'd only cop the black/red lows, withouth the red sockliner.

When I first saw that pic of Jordan's feet with low breds and concords, I near flatlined, those two shoes looked unbelievable to me.

Gold stamp is ***, but I guess that's how it goes with JB, showbusiness rule #1, always leave them wanting more. If these drop Imma break my 12 month not-buying-J's streak.

Digging the white/blacks cuz I can't tell if they're concords just yet. Not digging the idea of them releasing in a pack but that gold stamp makes me think they will.

The jumpman Jordan tag has a concord colored jumpman on it.

Back
Top Bottom