Air Jordan 11 Low "White/Gold" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Got a chance to see this in person today. The leather upper is nice but the gold ....[emoji]128528[/emoji]

Need to see in person before deciding to cop.. The leather upper is cool but maybe it's a bit hard to rock this shoe...

Last edited:
These look like something for the gs sizes but they're 11s so they will move accordingly. Wish some Blue snakeskin lows released instead of these.

will these be limited like the white/red lows? i wasnt able to cop on the websites and it sold out on me so i had to resort to ebay... hopefully these will be easier to cop

White/Reds were everywhere. Restocked everywhere, a couple times on some sites. Nike ATL just restocked again yesterday.

Will you be able to see these in person though. That's the real question. I'm seeing a QS
QS are just 2 letters, the red lows had QS on them and they have restocked like crazy.... While some are worried about 2 letters, im just pondering 2 words The DRAW
nerd.gif

There might be less of these to go around come release day since some were released in Vegas and Chicago early. The early release was pretty limited here in Chicago.

My boy says he's pretty sure they're getting them at his champs but I know for sure by tomorrow. If so these probably won't be that hard to get I don't live in a very big city nor a sneakerhead city

There might be less of these to go around come release day since some were released in Vegas and Chicago early. The early release was pretty limited here in Chicago.
Why would they flood the market before the official launch ? With early release drops, thats just enough to build hype and gauge the public. Just enough to get the beast thirsty

No easy cops wit this shoe.lam shooting for a grantee ticket Little extra chicken goes a long way !!! A lot sat this year Bet these wont.

No easy cops wit this shoe.lam shooting for a grantee ticket Little extra chicken goes a long way !!! A lot sat this year Bet these wont.
i agree with this, these wnt b easy cop, im prepared to pay resale for these already hv my $50 xtra put to the side...

QS are just 2 letters, the red lows had QS on them and they have restocked like crazy.... While some are worried about 2 letters, im just pondering 2 words The DRAW :nerd:

All QS does is give them a reason for me not to get a discount.

If you want them they shouldn't be that hard to get.

Back
Top Bottom