Air Jordan 11 Low "White/Gold" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I haven't followed this release but want to pick them up. Same supply/demand as cherry and gum or na?

Jus got the call from hoh!!! Kinda regret payin xtra $50 for my 1st pair now!!! But o well im cool with 2 pairs!!!

Jus got the call from hoh!!! Kinda regret payin xtra $50 for my 1st pair now!!! But o well im cool with 2 pairs!!!
This is where I am. I can pay $50 extra + shipping for a pair now and open a door to a new plug but I feel like I can probably get them at cost with free shipping on Saturday. I think the extra $50 would be a waste but worth it to open a plug for the future.

Bred 1's are going to be way worse

It's only worse if it's made that way. On previous releases we all banded together and put a LIST of codes out.

I'll contribute next week since I will be making rounds for raffles on the BRED 1's.

Socal will get love from me.

Lol u mad? He told me the time and I stuck with it, my word is my bond... [emoji]128519[/emoji]

Not about being mad, but seems stupid to post 15 min prior to the raffles being shut down.

On every single XI release the list of codes has been long as hell. There is ZERO point of holding on to codes.

Dah well.

Entered two raffles let's see how this goes. Like how that patent leather cut is thicker on these

Last edited:
Put the footwork in and don't depend on others....simple as that, if u wanted em that bad that woulda happened...and again the decision wasn't mine...guess most folks go against their word... [emoji]128527[/emoji]

I don't live in an area where they have sheikhs so I'm a bit puzzled, do sheikh stores do raffles for retros online where customers will have to enter the drawing with codes posted at the store, correct? Amongst all the people who enter, the winners are notified and they come to pick up their shoes? Idk man if I lived in a city with a sheikh store and they only had a certain amount of shoes to sell in their inventory, I'd be pretty privy with the info myself. How that look dudes entering from different states driving hella miles to go pick up shoes? The stock should be for locals and places that get hundreds of pairs like niketowns and HOHs can be for out of towners

Not about being mad, but seems stupid to post 15 min prior to the raffles being shut down.

On every single XI release the list of codes has been long as hell. There is ZERO point of holding on to codes.

Dah well.
I definitely always post mine when I am going after the shoe but I'll post my one for the breds for sure.

I knew as soon as he posted he would share, he was going to post either right before they expired or right after.

LMFAO @ people holding  out on codes. 

I wasn't able to post any SoCal ones for these shoes, but I posted a grip for the Black Metallic 5's for the SoCal folks. Not everyone has time to go out and put in work for the codes for each release. Case in point, myself this time around. Its really comical how serious some people are about shoes........SHOES!!!

Code or no code, hopefully everyone that wants them, eats on Saturday!

I got these sheikh codes man
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom