Air Jordan 11 Low "White/Gold" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

True quickstrike. There are stores that literally did not receive their shipment of these until today.

Just hit on the only raffle I entered. Thank you Shieks.

Let's see if these see NDC

No luck here 24 pair in 2 stores (12 pairs in each store). Winning those raffles was going to be pure luck. Have a cousin who works for champs,but told me to send her $250. Thanks, but no thanks. I'll rather try my luck online.

No luck here 24 pair in 2 stores (12 pairs in each store). Winning those raffles was going to be pure luck. Have a cousin who works for champs,but told me to send her $250. Thanks, but no thanks. I'll rather try my luck online.

There are no family and friends when it comes to business

Entered 8 raffles got 1 call. Got my call from Champs @ Menlo Park Mall. This is my first 11 raffle I've ever won.

From my knowledge dolphin mall is an outlet mall so none of their stores get retros.

Came up on my app as the only fcfs location, called and they told me they don't get retros as you stated. Double checked through website and they're not listed

What kind of cousin is that lol.
This 
laugh.gif

A little pricey 

http://www.offspring.co.uk/view/product/offspring_catalog/5,22/1989712956

Last edited:
FA FTL App, has been good to me... got lucky with a pair at FA and FTL...Only one FootAction in my area received these... Talkin bout QS and limited they aint lying

There are no family and friends when it comes to business

It's not like she had bought them and I had to buy them from her. I was sending the money for her to purchase for me. She was trying to get extra $100 or so for herself because she was going to use her employee duscount. Basically trying to get over.

My girl struck out on Gs size 6.5... The employee's at my local stores catering to F&F this whole release going to them.. Talking bout shady.

Back
Top Bottom