Air Jordan 11 Low "White/Gold" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

hope everybody ate! didn't seem like too hard of a cop. Scooped on snkrs and didn't follow much afterwards

Size 13 would of been a better fit. These run snug.
12.5 is good for me in 11s. Size 13 is big, I have those in the all white and red bottom low top 11s from 5 Years back. Wearable but big. I'd rather remove the insole in these joints if I can't get a 12.5

How about this. Footaction called me today and hung up. Called em right back and the person on the line said he called me by mistake :rofl:
If there was a good flip on these or if it was some yeezys it would not be a laughing matter for me

Those 10,10.5, and 11 finally sell out on snkrs. 4hrs? While the other sites sell out within the hour? The shoe palace sudden stock of 10.5 and 11. Good day for people like me who wears 10.5 for the internet.

Still picked up in store tho. First pair had creases on both shoes, several black spots on the right shoe, the left was fine. The second pair had no creases, no black spots, but glue stands and glue specks. Easy fix. Hope the Nike pair is perfect, if not the glue stained fixer uppers will do.

I really can't believe these sat long enough to make it to NDC/Swoosh. SNKRS failed me this morning so I was kinda salty but no big deal in the long run. I get to work and a coworker comes in and says he just saw them in Swoosh, so I ran and grabbed my phone and spent the next hour trying to get them in the cart. Finally was able to add them and check out. SNKRS messing up was a blessing in diguise... i just SNKRS doesn't screw me over next week with the 1's...

I really can't believe these sat long enough to make it to NDC/Swoosh. SNKRS failed me this morning so I was kinda salty but no big deal in the long run. I get to work and a coworker comes in and says he just saw them in Swoosh, so I ran and grabbed my phone and spent the next hour trying to get them in the cart. Finally was able to add them and check out. SNKRS messing up was a blessing in diguise... i just SNKRS doesn't screw me over next week with the 1's...
the red on the ones and materials used are no bueno

Why didn't you scratch test these?
laugh.gif

He's trying to build up his channel. He gonna buy everything for content sake.

I use the term content loosely since nothing of value is ever shown in shoetube.

Just curious but what is considered value. Kinda been thinking of trying YouTube, seeing if i can do it is a "side gig" shoot maybe even hit that "youtube money" in addition to my job.

Back
Top Bottom