Air Jordan 11 Low "White/Gold" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Ok, so just tried to order off ShoePalace and I got an error saying something was wrong in my info, and card declined, check it and reenter my info to buy. I did that 3 times, called my card co, they said everything is fine on they're end. The first charge went through according to my card co, but the following two were reversed. WTH?
Hey guys thanks for the help. Peace and love.

The way Snkrs worked this weekend was gorgeous. I hope it's like that for the Black/Reds next weekend

Speak for yourself! SNKRS gave me H**l. Couldn't get any of my size because of all the errors. Had to settle on a size too big because of it. That's after an hour of errors, complaining and sending screen shots to Nike on Twitter.

The way Snkrs worked this weekend was gorgeous. I hope it's like that for the Black/Reds next weekend
Speak for yourself! SNKRS gave me H**l. Couldn't get any of my size because of all the errors. Had to settle on a size too big because of it. That's after an hour of errors, complaining and sending screen shots to Nike on Twitter.
Have you ordered from youre not FinshLine ? Its way worse than what happen to you on snkrs

Waiting for my pair in the mail let my pair have flaws smh
I'll smack the closest person to me wife kids kids friends dog car bird lol

Really? I was on the app at 10, clicked Buy, all my info was loaded so all i had to do was enter my password and cc # and it gave me the "we'll let you know if you get them" message. Clicked okay and then bam. It gave me the Got em message. All in under 5 minutes

Really? I was on the app at 10, clicked Buy, all my info was loaded so all i had to do was enter my password and cc # and it gave me the "we'll let you know if you get them" message. Clicked okay and then bam. It gave me the Got em message. All in under 5 minutes[/quit
I was also, but all I got was errors after it said pending. No,"you got em" or you didn't get them"

ordered my 10.5 around 8:20am PST. got a confirmation, but no shipping. not worried since i picked up in store. but having two and returning the worst looking would be nice. if nike fails, i won't trip and maybe i'll get a code.

Looking for a pair of these gold 11 lows in sz 16 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 anyone???

Just saw these still on the shelf in Lenox Mall if anyone is still looking. Champs to be exact. Cumberland had them as well.

just saw a pair in person,,,tumbled leather looks a bit plasticish 
Thats because it isn't real leather. Still glad I copped though, easier to clean!

edit: **alleged synthetic by youtube reviewers**

Last edited:
Something's gotta be real If they're charging 170. I don't think Nike/Jordan would ripoff people like that.
lol u must not know jordan brand. i think the leather on the upper isnt real leather. feels nice, but not genuine leather. i think nightwing confirmed that in his review/unboxing of them.

lol u must not know jordan brand. i think the leather on the upper isnt real leather. feels nice, but not genuine leather. i think nightwing confirmed that in his review/unboxing of them.
Might be cheaper leather but I highly doubt it's pleather.

Back
Top Bottom