Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Concord box was great and didn't feel very flimsy to me but I keep em on top of the rest just in case. Wonder if they'll use the same box they did for the concords or if they'll use this box instead.
tfqpfombgehdmk7lrwwm.jpg

Probably same box as the Concords. Didn’t the Platnium Tints come in the OG box?

Putting a 45 or 12 on these would make as much sense as putting a 45 on the side of a Jordan 5 or the back of a 7. Olympics have 9s, Black and white Concords have 45 for a reason. The 12 has NO reason to be anywhere at all ever. Yeah I know about the game in Orlando. The only two numbers other than 23, as it will be btw, that I could see them being dumb enough to do is 72 or 96. They are not that stupid. 23 it will be.

Putting a 45 or 12 on these would make as much sense as putting a 45 on the side of a Jordan 5 or the back of a 7. Olympics have 9s, Black and white Concords have 45 for a reason. The 12 has NO reason to be anywhere at all ever. Yeah I know about the game in Orlando. The only two numbers other than 23, as it will be btw, that I could see them being dumb enough to do is 72 or 96. They are not that stupid. 23 it will be.
23 it will be. And I'm pretty sure 23 won't be stitched. And I'm pretty sure it's gonna be "true red" instead of "varsity red".

Didn’t Mitchell drop the 12 jersey?? Lol so trash

Pretty sure I remember some company did, if not Mitchell. Funny thing is, I remember watching that game when I was in eighth grade and thinking it was so weird seeing MJ in that jersey. Man, where do all the years go?

a blue version of fire red 5s with the old school orlando magic jersey star glitter fabric instead of 3m on the tongue with 12 on the side would be epic

Wait 12? How the hell does a 12 make sense lol

Lol...you didn’t even read it

9345bc6dc843b6e3d280bcd11bfcd5e7-jpg.2244195

these 5s but blue, that star material on the magic jersey replaces the 3m tongue, a black 12 on the side in the same font as the magic jersey. If they have the urge to put pinstripes on it put it on the heel piece the number sits on. Sell the blank bulls 12 jersey along side them. Make money.

9345bc6dc843b6e3d280bcd11bfcd5e7-jpg.2244195

these 5s but blue, that star material on the magic jersey replaces the 3m tongue, a black 12 on the side in the same font as the magic jersey. If they have the urge to put pinstripes on it put it on the heel piece the number sits on. Sell the blank bulls 12 jersey along side them. Make money.

You know I love you dude but put down the pipe. Just ... no :smh:
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom