Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I'm not about to call anyone a crybaby for caring, but I'm also personally indifferent to what number is on the back of Jordan XIs as long as it fills the space well and doesn't rub off easily.

I did appreciate these recent 45 Concords and Jams/Black Concord PEs though just from a uniqueness standpoint.

For what it's worth I just saw a sample in flight 23 Houston Galleria; high PL, and stitched 23 no idea what era they're from... though I'd expect that's what we're going to see. Sorry if late havent been keeping up with this thread.

I don't think we'll be getting a stitched 23. Well maybe we will maybe we won't.

Hope your wrong, this store is brand new, and they were in a glass case... so I couldnt get a good pic. They definitely had high PL cut, and stitched 23. Houston NTers stop by and check em out. I was a bit shocked myself, I fully expected JB to slap a 45 on them...

Hope your wrong, this store is brand new, and they were in a glass case... so I couldnt get a good pic. They definitely had high PL cut, and stitched 23. Houston NTers stop by and check em out. I was a bit shocked myself, I fully expected JB to slap a 45 on them...
So you think that that's what we'll likely be getting this year? Well find out!

Yeah it’s at FA at the Galleria. It’s definitely just a promotional sample pair. Shape is like ‘16 space jams with what looks to be varsity red outsole. I think I remember pics of them being posted in here already. They also have lack luster black infrared 6s in the same store I believe. All promotional pairs I hope. Stitched 23 would be cool I guess but wouldn’t be mad if it’s the screen print 23 since that’s what the OGs had.

Wasn’t the CDP the only one that actually peeled? Thought I saw that in the concord thread.

Yeah it’s at FA at the Galleria. It’s definitely just a promotional sample pair. Shape is like ‘16 space jams with what looks to be varsity red outsole. I think I remember pics of them being posted in here already. They also have lack luster black infrared 6s in the same store I believe. All promotional pairs I hope. Stitched 23 would be cool I guess but wouldn’t be mad if it’s the screen print 23 since that’s what the OGs had.

Pretty sure those have nothing to do with this year’s coming retro. Those have been in the display at my nearby Flight 23 store for months. Along with playoff 12s, those same black//red 6s, OG white 8s ... all promo pairs for Nike and Jordan stores.

So you think that that's what we'll likely be getting this year? Well find out!
Pretty sure those have nothing to do with this year’s coming retro. Those have been in the display at my nearby Flight 23 store for months. Along with playoff 12s, those same black//red 6s, OG white 8s ... all promo pairs for Nike and Jordan stores.

Yeah 6 pairs he won the titles in were displayed (VI, VII, VIII, XI, XII, & XIV). The stitched 23 and high cut PL is something fairly new though, could be an old sample, but could be something fairly new too. I'm out if it's a 45, same way I was with concords. Screen printing I'm perfectly fine with, even though I'd rather the stitched 23.

Yeah 6 pairs he won the titles in were displayed (VI, VII, VIII, XI, XII, & XIV). The stitched 23 and high cut PL is something fairly new though, could be an old sample, but could be something fairly new too. I'm out if it's a 45, same way I was with concords. Screen printing I'm perfectly fine with, even though I'd rather the stitched 23.
Yeah that's probably a prototype. It be nice to have a stitched #23 but I don't think it's going to happen. If it does great, but I don't think it gonna happen. It will likely be a screen print 23. I say it's going to resemble the 1996 OG. Don't you think so?

Just sold my last pair of the low version of these. By far the worst patent leather xi low. The patent cut was cdp bad on the 3 pairs I had. I know the cut is not the same as the men's pairs, but these were inexcusable.

Hey, I noticed something! The Space Jam player edition MJ had on had the stitched #45 like the 2016 release, and the Concords had the screen print #45. But the breds Michael wore during the playoffs had a screen print #23 instead of a stitched 23. So I guessing this year's release is going to be similar to the 1996 og's. I betcha.

those have been displayed since early last month

no idea what to think or could be an old sample.

Hey, I noticed something! The Space Jam player edition MJ had on had the stitched #45 like the 2016 release, and the Concords had the screen print #45. But the breds Michael wore during the playoffs had a screen print #23 instead of a stitched 23. So I guessing this year's release is going to be similar to the 1996 og's. I betcha.

I sure hope so. The playoff 11 is my favorite shoe ever. I would prefer a stitched 23 but a screen print one is ok too, just as long as it isn’t just a press on. I’m confident JB will get these right by having a 23 and NOT 45, with high patent leather cut and very pronounced white edges on the patent cut. The only thing I’m not sure about is the sole, it could go either way but I’m really hoping they use that brighter “true red” instead of the darker varsity red like on past retros.

those have been displayed since early last month

no idea what to think or could be an old sample.

They’ve been displayed in some LA Nike stores a lot longer than that. I’m telling you, they have nothing to do with what’s coming. And I sure hope that’s the case. The XIs on display don’t look great. No white edge on the patent and it’s cut more thick like Jams, not like the concords are. They also don’t appear to have the padding in the upper. You guys should just forget about these promo pairs. Nothing to see here LOL

They’ve been displayed in some LA Nike stores a lot longer than that. I’m telling you, they have nothing to do with what’s coming. And I sure hope that’s the case. The XIs on display don’t look great. No white edge on the patent and it’s cut more thick like Jams, not like the concords are. They also don’t appear to have the padding in the upper. You guys should just forget about these promo pairs. Nothing to see here LOL

The stitched 23 is what got me (and that's fairly new 2016ish), to hell with bred XI's if they put a 45 on them. I'd prefer stitched, but be just as happy with screen printing.

The stitched 23 is what got me (and that's fairly new 2016ish), to hell with bred XI's if they put a 45 on them. I'd prefer stitched, but be just as happy with screen printing.

I seriously doubt they’ll have 45. I was talking about everything else about those display promo pairs, not the number on the heel.

Back
Top Bottom