Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

That’s why I’m convinced they won’t have 45. There’s zero backstory or logic to justify it AT ALL.

They’ve been displayed in some LA Nike stores a lot longer than that. I’m telling you, they have nothing to do with what’s coming. And I sure hope that’s the case. The XIs on display don’t look great. No white edge on the patent and it’s cut more thick like Jams, not like the concords are. They also don’t appear to have the padding in the upper. You guys should just forget about these promo pairs. Nothing to see here LOL
Well said bruh.

What a lot of us also know is that it was Gentry that made the push for 45 to return on the 2011 and it was denied. So, if this dude has as much pull as some say he does, its a scary chance 45 may not be done. This release will give me that answer.

What a lot of us also know is that it was Gentry that made the push for 45 to return on the 2011 and it was denied. So, if this dude has as much pull as some say he does, its a scary chance 45 may not be done. This release will give me that answer.
He pushed for the 45 Concord Sample, and 45 Black Concord Sample in 2000, It’s not like he was gonna put it on the Cool Grey or Columbia.

I don’t anyone should worry about these having 45. I also assume that Bred 45 was produced before MJ switched back to the 23 which is probably why it was never worn or released

He pushed for the 45 Concord Sample, and 45 Black Concord Sample in 2000, It’s not like he was gonna put it on the Cool Grey or Columbia.

I don’t anyone should worry about these having 45. I also assume that Bred 45 was produced before MJ switched back to the 23 which is probably why it was never worn or released
I really not worried about 45 being on black reds. But if they are, the hype of Gent and his pull I will now believe. Because he would be the only guy that would want this bs.

Gentry needs shut the **** up stop trying to be creative cuz he’s NOT and let the shoes be what they’re supposed to be. Him and his bright ideas completely ruined the brand for me. Yeah I saved money but this guy is the ultimate cornball with his lies and gimmicks. Ruining classic after classic. This guy is a freak show and a circus act. He belongs at big baller brand with his genius.

Yea didn’t think the concord box was garbage at all. Hell, it was the easiest box to open and get to the shoes lol.

Either way I just hope it continues to be easy to get.
As easy as it was for most people here to get multiples of the Concords, I'm one of those that barely managed to get one pair.

Concord box was great and didn't feel very flimsy to me but I keep em on top of the rest just in case. Wonder if they'll use the same box they did for the concords or if they'll use this box instead.
tfqpfombgehdmk7lrwwm.jpg

Concord box was great and didn't feel very flimsy to me but I keep em on top of the rest just in case. Wonder if they'll use the same box they did for the concords or if they'll use this box instead.
tfqpfombgehdmk7lrwwm.jpg

I'd love that box, my OGs came in that box... brings back memories. I Actually copped mine at Dillards of all places, lucked out because all sneaker stores had sold out. I randomly bought Jordan's I liked before, but these created my sneaker madness. The longer it took me to scoop a pair when they'd sold out, the nuttier I gott. After that it was a force of nature, I anticipated RDs, stood in line on school days (Wednesdays). I dont think I missed a RD at least until the XVs (still eventually got all the OG CWs) even managed to grab the obsidions and varsity reds when they released th the same day...good times.

Back
Top Bottom