Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Man how far we’ve come since 2008 CDP.
F9E697E4-2BE5-4E3F-A07C-488A06D6FFC2.jpeg

92AE58D1-E593-4AFA-A414-26C2DB292E98.jpeg

What was I thinking buying these and the 2012’s? Smh! I’m glad the savior is on its way come 12/14.

Lot of sizes sold out on Kixsquare including my sz 11. I was about to just pre-order them and be done with at least one pair, and I'm probably only buying two pairs of these total. I'm always out of town for an annual work event the weekend of every December's 11 release. Usually without cell service, too. For a whole $9 more than retail + tax here in L.A., that was going to be a no-brainer right there. My girl always ends up dealing with getting them for me, she would have been thrilled LOL. But whatever, with 2+ million pairs of these, getting one or two pairs will be a piece of cake.

Lot of sizes sold out on Kixsquare including my sz 11. I was about to just pre-order them and be done with at least one pair, and I'm probably only buying two pairs of these total. I'm always out of town for an annual work event the weekend of every December's 11 release. Usually without cell service, too. For a whole $9 more than retail + tax here in L.A., that was going to be a no-brainer right there. My girl always ends up dealing with getting them for me, she would have been thrilled LOL. But whatever, with 2+ million pairs of these, getting one or two pairs will be a piece of cake.

$9 is cutting into everyone’s Subway budget.

The cdp Taxis were not bad at all, shame they didn’t do the xi’s justice or that pack would have been amazing. The cdp black toe 13’s were quite nice too.

I still have my cdp Carmine’s until we get a remaster.

The 16/7 pack was the best, no question.

How reliable is this site
I bought the FoG Raids from them when they put them on a little discount and had zero issues, shoes showed up reasonably quick, too, if I recall correctly. I tend to think a giant release like the 11s, they should be straight. Definitely would've pulled the pre-order trigger today if my size was available.

Those CDPs are an abomination.

People actually bought those CDPs lol. I remember despising that whole collection. Didn’t touch one pack.

You guys are just going along with what you herd. Do either of you own any of the CDP’s? Honestly there’s some nicely done retros in that pack. Yes some were trash and JB could’ve done a way better job with them but there’s some good ones. 1,3,(4 except the midsole pant sucked but it did have Durabuck with the lines) ,6,7,9,10,12,13,14,16,18,19,21. I own all the CDP’s and they are all still wearable.

You guys are just going along with what you herd. Do either of you own any of the CDP’s? Honestly there’s some nicely done retros in that pack. Yes some were trash and JB could’ve done a way better job with them but there’s some good ones. 1,3,(4 except the midsole pant sucked but it did have Durabuck with the lines) ,6,7,9,10,12,13,14,16,18,19,21. I own all the CDP’s and they are all still wearable.

Saw enough of them in hand. Terrible.

XI CDPs were terrible. But not all in that lineup is bad at all. 7s, 13s, were both great shoes. Never wore the 9 cdp but they atleast look the closest to the 93. Beat the 17 in the ground. Loved those.

I was talking about the CDP XIs in that picture specifically. THOSE are an abomination of what they should be my guy.

Back
Top Bottom