Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Not saying these are the official retail pair but I believe there going to be close to this ??
07237C32-D276-4C56-B840-9F4161DBBFB9.jpeg

In NYC it has always been normal for Mom and Pop shops to sell shoes early in advance. But ever since 2011 and Air Randy and these factories making thousands of fakes, its not the same anymore. Back in the day those shops would just have legit product and illegally sell it before release date.

Now.. its all to **** and not worth it.

IMG_20191027_213824.jpg
IMG_20191027_213916.jpg
original to retro.
Dang, something was wrong with my NT feed or internet, this all showed up after my previous comment/reply even though it was ahead of it LOL.
Anyway ... er, yeah. This is what these things should look like, be cut like, etc. You can see here, the '18s were still not QUITE the same as the OGs in terms of the geometry of the patent and how it was cut/curved along its plane around the shoe and its height relative to the midsole, but it is damn close. SO close, in fact, that deviating from it further ... makes it look wrong. The '16 SJs suffer from that. And I like my SJs a lot, but the concords **** on them. If these black/reds turn out like the SJs, they'll be OK but will definitely be a letdown. To me, anyway. But 'm with you ... mom n pop shops have these already? Hmmmmmmm.

In NYC it has always been normal for Mom and Pop shops to sell shoes early in advance. But ever since 2011 and Air Randy and these factories making thousands of fakes, its not the same anymore. Back in the day those shops would just have legit product and illegally sell it before release date.

Now.. its all to **** and not worth it.
Ok a week or two early sure, that was the norm

but 2 months early!? What legit shop even has pairs in from Nike who owns an actualNike account!?!

the answer is none

but 2 months early!? What legit shop even has pairs in from Nike who owns an actualNike account!?!

the answer is none

this is true. legit shops in nyc do get em early, but only like 2 to maybe 3 weeks early. but 2 months? ehhhhh. i dont know about that one.

at least for the shops i know about.

this is true. legit shops in nyc do get em early, but only like 2 to maybe 3 weeks early. but 2 months? ehhhhh. i dont know about that one.

at least for the shops i know about.
Nike ain’t shipping shoes out 2 months in advance to random mom and pops

if FTL and all these other places don’t got em in the back room... no one else does

JB athletes haven’t even gotten their pairs

the answer is none

IDK where you are from but in NYC 1 month early was pretty normal. Every shoe wasnt always sold that early but a month before RD was normal in the early 2000's every so often. I got my 01's a good month in advance, copped Fire Red V's and IV's from 06 about 3 weeks early. BM V's from 06/07 about a month earlier.. so the answer isnt none unless youre talking about now/recent times.

Back
Top Bottom