Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I’m finally free after these. Don’t need any other Jordan’s.

B5DED760-F903-41EA-ABB5-79578962C97D.gif

Didn’t say I was done with shoes just done with Jordan’s. They not dropping taxis or white/red xii. Flint 13 will be copped but those don’t count. Ain’t nothing else. They can’t het the 2 or the 3 right so I never have to worry about buying those.

It was strange that in 2003 the flint 12’s released in December instead of the BRED 12’s which released in October. It was still a cop for me.

I’ll say the 15th if not a week before Black Friday

Yes those What the 4s drop on the week of Black Friday. And the bloodline 1s drop that following week. Nothing solid (to me) drops this week or next week. Really not feeling the Island green 5s or 13s.

So I'll go on a limb and say this week or next week for sure... Just be ready guys!!!

Word. It’s never enough in the shoe game, man. I sold my collection twice and still went back. Lol. These, I still need the bred 4’s and the bred 1’s next year (I think they said they’ll drop) and I’ll try to stop.

For some reason I started imagining what these would look like with sail instead of white since they love using sail so much.

Back
Top Bottom