Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Shock drop landed.

099D04B3-1B1B-41D8-B596-DDF7071BA245.jpeg

I already knew what to expect, 9/10 is my score for these. Not perfect, but more than acceptable.

I also stopped by Barnes & noble and doubled up on this :pimp:

image.jpg

You don’t think they’d do the Columbia’s right now that they have the formula correct on the Holiday 11s? I’d argue it won’t be perfect but if it’s anything close to how they retroed the Jams, Concords and now the Playoffs, then I have no major complaints.
I think it’s more than likely.
I’m just saying I don’t put my faith in JB, ever. Especially with Gentry back. You never know if / when things could take a turn back to the dark times of quality.

Don’t know if I should jump on a second pair on stock x now or wait till smaller stores get stock

i think can get my size with shipping and tax for under $300 right now if I bid low enough

Don’t know if I should jump on a second pair on stock x now or wait till smaller stores get stock

i think can get my size with shipping and tax for under $300 right now if I bid low enough
wasnt u in the stockx thread in general complaining about the hack???
why still order from them
or at least i thought i saw ur sn there

damn what a difference 7 years makes I paid $325.00 each for 2 pairs before release date for myself and the stores I got them from sold out

ended up getting 10 pairs of size 8.5 and 9 sold them all myself on craigslist for $325.00 each

now in 2019 you can’t make nowhere near that on a $220.00 shoe at box price

back then before apps and other b.s.I sold everything myself no one to give a cent of my money to now it’s a ****zshowz

it’s not worth reselling these unless you can get $80-$90 a pair at a quick flip and you don’t have to grease anybody’s palm

Last edited:
wasnt u in the stockx thread in general complaining about the hack???
why still order from them
or at least i thought i saw ur sn there

No I was complaining about stockx in fact they’re the only reseller I buy from anymore

Unfortunately I can’t find prices cheaper than StockX

Shock drop landed.

099D04B3-1B1B-41D8-B596-DDF7071BA245.jpeg

I already knew what to expect, 9/10 is my score for these. Not perfect, but more than acceptable.

I also stopped by Barnes & noble and doubled up on this :pimp:

image.jpg
I will getting that magazine. Probably 2 lol. But the bottom statement says it best.

The “carbon fiber” is horrific, otherwise near perfect execution. Glad there’s only one miscue-cause it could’ve been a WHOLE LOT WORSE. These definitely pass the 90s nostalgia smell test too-I’m taking deep huffs of these, for the rest of the night.
ECBA38C0-651F-4AAE-A5D7-F161CFA72ACC.jpeg

The “carbon fiber” is horrific, otherwise near perfect execution. Glad there’s only one miscue-cause it could’ve been a WHOLE LOT WORSE. These definitely pass the 90s nostalgia smell test too-I’m taking deep huffs of these, for the rest of the night.
cristian I'd
ECBA38C0-651F-4AAE-A5D7-F161CFA72ACC.jpeg
I cannot see what exactly is wrong with your carbon fiber?

Stock X can kiss my ***. I will never buy everyone elses left over, picked through pairs from them. I will take my chances with the retail chains every time.

I hear ya I had my issues buying shoes with them also but they are the cheapest in the reselling market place

in fact the reason shoes don’t go for as much as they used to iis because of Stockx

Shock drop pair arrived what was the point of the card should have redirected those funds, between Fog 1 and these back to back got my pockets hurt :emoji_disappointed_relieved:🤦‍♂️
IMG_0232.JPG
IMG_0231.JPG

Picture it 96" phila I'm 8 I begged my cousin 15 to let me have his old pair he had all 4 colors, he tossed me the concords, I scrubbed them and rocked them all summer, that's the closest I came to any 11 as a kid.

These take me back I remember when Tone Loc broke into the locker on living single during the high school reunion episode to steal these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom