Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I'd have my friend in Alsip drive out to pick up a pair for me since he owes me some money anyway, but honestly I don't even want to pay to have him ship them to me. I'll just wait until next month.

Another dumb drop very cool Nike. Anyways if these fit snug even after breaking in I'm screwed because 13.5's are a size of the past and I'm not sizing all the way up to a 14. Still gonna cop 2 anyway though I'll just bear with it if they're on the snug side.

Why not get one of each and see which feels best?

Anyway, not thready worthy... but I would buy these

Looks like they'll have to do some other goofy **** before release day with the stash pairs

Or they might just say f it and add them to the release day pairs

Why not get one of each and see which feels best?

Anyway, not thready worthy... but I would buy these

All I got from the article
Is mj still be gambling
And be losing bets with players
And pays em off with their own PE’s :lol:

Pair came in yesterday no complaints JB did these justice 🔥
3C9F5994-0841-43C5-98A8-E2643BB09E6B.jpeg
0B7A5DCB-256B-4CCD-99B3-751E627FFFED.jpeg
AB94DC94-27DE-4065-BC33-9CDF41F53491.jpeg

Whoever thought of this location should be fired and slapped twice . Who the **** wants to drive to the ghetto at night to unlock some shoes? 15 miles away and still couldn’t get the unlock foh snkrs 643136F9-1437-407F-AFF5-C9EA2444ECE2.jpeg

I notice when I got my pair the box is small asf compare to my other size 11 boxes 🤔 am I the only one ?
I noticed that with some 12s I got a few weeks back. The newer size def closer to the actual shoe size. The other box was way to big.

Back
Top Bottom