Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

You writing novels and I'm mad :lol:

youre a combo of mad and embarrassed right now. thats why you were chain-posting. thats why all u can do is post laughing emojis in your last 4-5 posts and try to play ish off.
u read that "novel". u realized u sounded goofy. so now its "hahaha man this guy is silly, i aint got time for this hahahaha"

"you liked a post that had nothing to do with you!" and "you dont even post pics!" & "you come on here and tell people u only pay retail!".....those were your arguments? holy cow.

stick to expensive clothes. cause u basic asf in the head and people see right thru it as soon as you open your mouth or make a post.

youre a combo of mad and embarrassed right now. thats why you were chain-posting. thats why all u can do is post laughing emojis in your last 4-5 posts and try to play ish off.
u read that "novel". u realized u sounded goofy. so now its "hahaha man this guy is silly, i aint got time for this hahahaha"

stick to expensive clothes. cause u basic asf and i see right thru it.

:lol: somebody get cuz, he on one

B6AF1F72-389D-4976-B356-EB15CCA91579.gif

Very entertaining squabble fellas

Peeped how you tried to get marikomorose marikomorose on ya side too, and bring up an incident from last week :lol: you a real lame bruh

Me and that man got no issues....he be killin actual pickups :pimp:

You be killin paragraphs, while screaming "Retail or bust" :rofl:

I won’t be able to buy the 11 due to bills, but will start probably in a couple of years, with win like 82 and 96 since it’s a different and new colors for the 11, will I need to pay around 400 or more for those in two years?

Peeped how you tried to get marikomorose marikomorose on ya side too, and bring up an incident from last week :lol: you a real lame bruh

Me and that man got no issues....he be killin actual pickups :pimp:

You be killin paragraphs, while screaming "Retail or bust" :rofl:

you brought my name up all because i liked somebodys post. you a jockrider. u obviously still hurt over our disagreement the other week.
i dont need any1 on my side for you. when you make goofy posts like u do, youre doing the work for me. i only brought up that incident because u screaming "stop pocketwatching" and then proceeded to ask him how much he paid and got sensitive when he didnt wanna tell ya. youre a hypocrite, if ya couldnt figure it out.

u know youre slow when you think reading blocks of 2 sentences is the same as reading paragraphs. im sorry that youre not used to reading more than 1 sentence at a time.....i will do it archie and jughead style and post a few pics and gifs and emojis so you feel more at home next time.

you brought my name up all because i liked somebodys post. you a jockrider. u obviously still hurt over our disagreement the other week.
i dont need any1 on my side for you. when you make goofy posts like u do, youre doing the work for me. i only brought up that incident because u screaming "stop pocketwatching" and then proceeded to ask him how much he paid and got sensitive when he didnt wanna tell ya. youre a hypocrite, if ya couldnt figure it out.

u know youre slow when you think reading blocks of 2 sentences is the same as reading paragraphs. im sorry that youre not used to reading more than 1 sentence at a time.....i will do it archie and jughead style and post a few pics and gifs and emojis so you feel more at home next time.

I don't care no more.

You don't bring nothing to this site but paragraphs on paragraphs about nothing.

Do you even like shoes bruh? Post a pic of one of your fits and prove you really here for the shoes and not the BS.

I'll wait :lol:

In before the excuse to not post a single pic of a single shoe.

man that argument went for like A full page and I still don’t know what tf y’all was arguing about

keep it pushin unless we got some substance in the argument pls cause liking someone’s outfit or being team retail doesn’t qualify lol

I don't care no more.

You don't bring nothing to this site but paragraphs on paragraphs about nothing.

Do you even like shoes bruh? Post a pic of one of your fits and prove you really here for the shoes and not the BS.

I'll wait :lol:

In before the excuse to not post a single pic of a single shoe.

im gonna post a pic just to appease you? because you said to prove myself? nah, im not in the business of appeasing or proving myself to bozos. ive got plenty of kicks. i just dont need to justify my existance with em like u do. i used to post pickups. scroll back a year or two if u really wanna see pics of me that bad. theyre there. maybe youll hop off my nuts afterwards.

what do you bring to this site? u think posting pics and talking trash means youre a valuable contributor? LMAO

damn the clowns and goofballs show their true colors when drops like this come around.

hope this post wasnt too long for your simp behind to read. ask mommy for help if need be.

Can anyone answer this question? I live in West Texas, and the launch locator app says it can not find stores within a 100 mile radius for the XI's. However, I get online via desktop website and use the launch locator and it pulls up the mall. Therefore it is not letting me put in a reservation. Is this a known bug in the app? Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom