Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

How is my password incorrect I had the same password for years smh log me straight out
The 3 apps merged for 1 password only. You can go and make a new password for one of the apps & it will be your new password for all 3. Remember to re-enter your credit card info for all the apps aswell because the cc info gets wiped clean everytime u use a new password. I'd also make sure your shipping & billing adress is ok & that you set the default for them on the app.

I hit on the Concords last year of FNL for what it's worth.....I didn't miss on any app now that I think of it. FA,FTL,FNL,Hibbets,Champs all W's.

Not even sure why I bother with FNL, tbh.
Yea, I don't bother going there anymore w/ drops like these. I only go there for hard to cops. Id rather put my money in the 3 stores or nike. Atleast I see a decent return when I put money there. But I know alot of ppl here prolly lookin for 3+ pairs which in that case is a try everything type of pickup.

How long before you guys got through? Any suggestions? Been here since 10am PST on the splash page.

Took a damn "dang" on these with the FNL app, I was feeling confident since I copped the Black Static v2's a couple weeks ago through the FNL app.

Can my girl pick these up for me at finish line . I already changed name to her name . Do I just need to screen shot that and send to her phone now? Should that work?

Can my girl pick these up for me at finish line . I already changed name to her name . Do I just need to screen shot that and send to her phone now? Should that work?
No even though they allow you to change the name they wont honor the name that comes out on the winners list.

Back
Top Bottom