Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I'm on Waitlist for FTA.

How long do they usually have you waitlisted for?

-Drew

Not sure when the cut off is but those who have won have about an hour or so to confirm their reservation. If they don't confirm then that pair goes to next person in waiting. Like I said though, I'm not sure when that goes in effect.

Dont blame the apps, blame these bogus *** resellers with all these bots and ****. Swear i dont hit on one of these ill lose it. So sick of them.

When that FTA “Waitlist” walks into your life

CF81D2F3-B1D6-4554-A1B6-FC5D4526843E.gif

That’s why I don’t mess with those foot stores anymore. 90 percent of the time you can find same product cheaper online. So I never spend any money there.
I think my last purchase was Royal 1 ‘s and BM5’s . Then that’s when the app method came out. And no matter how much money I spent I always got waitlisted on the most GR stuff

Most likely after the AJ1 fearless/ FOG 1 oatmeal **** show, they (FTL Company) probably decided to stagger the release across the apps.

Got a pair from SNS. I would love to try and get one from the foot stores but I'm out of the country for a wedding. Hopefully I can get a 2nd pair online tomorrow.

Does the countdown just mean you didn’t hit with a head start? I got timers showing 5 minutes for adult and like 30+ minutes for big kids.

Really hoping I can hit at FTL because I have a $20 gift card customer support gave me for my SBB 3.0 countdown disappearing from the app (probably wouldn’t have won that pair anyway)

Back
Top Bottom