Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

For those who ordered off SVD, they are legit with shipping and if you got charged and an email confirmation, you’re good. They don’t oversell in my experiences with them
Some of us might have them faster than Snkrs pairs lol

Off topic, I'm catching up with smackdown on my DVR...atrocious...they really have a guy giving pork to a Muslim as a Christmas gift and Kofi chained up CHAINED up to a ring post getting beaten by a group of white dudes. Holy ****. What happened to that company?

These babies are moving
I knew they would. The only thing that remains to be seen is if they are going to have enough for us to hit at retail or are we going to be taking Ls still. I thought the corresponding release of a Yeezy might make things a bit easier but it's not at all.

If I got a pair off the exclusive access from Nike a week ago, what are my chances of getting another pair through SNKRS again today?

Which method of payment is faster. PayPal or my debit card. I have both on my snkrs profile but it's set to PayPal as my default. Or does it matter

Scored on 1 pair now I need 2 more. A double up for myself and a pair for my son. Hitting sites at 9am and the mall for leftovers at 300 so I should be good “ fingers crossed”

Which method of payment is faster. PayPal or my debit card. I have both on my snkrs profile but it's set to PayPal as my default. Or does it matter

I know you aint gon return these if you get them but if you ever return anything to a Nike store & you used Paypal, they will only give your money back on a Nike gift card. So theres that lol

Back
Top Bottom