Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I refuse to believe. Too early to go crazy right now.

No what’s making me go crazy is the fact that anyone is even entertaining this bull**** idea. Go ahead and slap a 45 on the Columbia’s too and ruin the XI for everyone

JB probably sitting back and reading all the comments on social media about #45 being put on this years black/red XI's...

tenor.gif

JB probably sitting back and reading all the comments on social media about #45 being put on this years black/red XI's...

tenor.gif
they gonna drop this with 45 this year
then 4 years later hit us with the 23
like "we going back to our roots"
then gonna drop it without the nike air insole
then gonna hit us 5 years after that
with the nike air insole
plus 68 on the heel like
"we added up his jersey numbers to show homage"

Erroneous. I've been at this so long, I don't even care anymore.When I'm wearing them, I can't see the heel when I'm walking anyway. Plus I got a 2001 pair that's in great shape I'll keep around.

I just went through this thread lookig for my post where I said 45 is coming because it was on the sample in that Tinker pic.

But then I started reading about Rodman. Rodman has 5 rings. Lebron has 3...

Both were huge contributors to their championships.
Therefore Worm > Bron.

I believe Id take Rodman over Lebron on my personal dream team

Who cares about rings
Bout numbers
Bout whatever

Don’t mind me
I’m grumpy
Seems to happen as u get older

I'd like to see a screen print 23 spacing instead of stitched(i mean if its stitched, then that's fine too, even though I prefer screen print). And the red should be "true" instead of "varsity". Michael Jordan didn't have a "varsity" red on his bred 11's in 1996. I want the breds to be similar to the 96' version. I want it to be completely OG. If anybody could show this post to Gentry Humphrey.

Putting out a 45 pair gives Nike all the reason to put out a 23 a few years down the line and continue on that gravy train

And sell #45 appearal, Swingman, & Authentic Jerseys. It's the right call business wise.

jordan-11-space-jam-2016-preview-1_o4zx67 (1).jpg
The stitched 23 is the only thing I want to see changed BTW.

And sell #45 appearal, Swingman, & Authentic Jerseys. It's the right call business wise.

jordan-11-space-jam-2016-preview-1_o4zx67 (1).jpg
The stitched 23 is the only thing I want to see changed BTW.
Like that? Nope, it gotta look a lot better than that. I prefer screen print. If this is going to look OG the 23 gotta be screen printed. And then again, it don't matter as long as it looks better

Back
Top Bottom