Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Right, but once they buy it, they have it. Reselling happens with all products, not just sneakers. It's no different than Wal Mart buying ketchup for $1 and selling it to you for $3.
thats retail. thats fine. im not ok with every joe blow trying to resell what was already sold at retail for the SOLE purpose of reselling. stop trying to spin it.

thats retail. thats fine. im not ok with every joe blow trying to resell what was already sold at retail for the SOLE purpose of reselling. stop trying to spin it.
I'm cool with paying footlocker 220 when they paid 110. I'm not cool with some kid or mom grabbing my size in front of me to make 4 dollars.
So y'all ok with corporate taxing you but a 16 yr old kid doing it isn't ok. Got it.

These are rather disappointing. Shape looks ******ed. Guess I can live without them...
D08BB17E-A6C2-428D-A6C8-4F56F5381080.jpeg

Damn, that looks like an early 2000's Factory Variant!

They didn't even ghost order my account. It's literally not there. I got a confirmation number that doesn't exist haha. I think my order has entered some sort of void. I tried to look up the order and the order number and the email "don't match" according to checking my order status...I'm not getting that frustrated because I know I'll eventually get these sneakers and if any markup a small one...but I'm just shaking my head so much just because this is the most hilarious GR I have ever seen...EVER! This is like Sneaker twilight zone. I had some guy jump on my **** because he thought I was mocking resellers and "I didn't even finish college and make 50 K" and I wasn't even mocking them. I was just picturing what I saw happening feeding off someone else's story. This is the strangest ****ing **** and as a lurker this is one of the strangest days here. I am REALLY happy that the person that lost their dad this week hit. He needed that one.
Honestly I've had that go both ways. It appeared in 24 hrs as confirmed and a different order just got immediately cancelled even though i originally got confirmation page with order number. So its 50/50 honestly.

So y'all ok with corporate taxing you but a 16 yr old kid doing it isn't ok. Got it.
yea a 16 year old taxing an already taxed product. you really not making any sense. If a 16 year old got a wholesaler license and sold it to me retail fine. im not fine with reselling a retail product for more when i or someone else who actually wanted it could cop. it was ok back in the day when it was just sneakerheads doing that, now theres just way too many people doing it. its ****ing up alot of releases.

Got order confirmation from SNKRS and checked the Nike+ app to be sure. No GOT 'EM screen but it's whatever. Also didn't get to double up like I wanted to so I'll be keeping an eye out for restocks but otherwise all I have to say is

SNKRS OR BUST GANG WE OUT HERE
maxresdefault (8).jpg

Yeah. That corporation employs thousands if not millions. That kid bought a 9 dollar coffee and i didn't get the shoes I wanted for it. I'm good on that.
All I know is when Boondocks comes back on HBOMax...IF it comes back now I guess since Witherspoon has passed...they BETTER do an episode with Riley getting into the shoe resell game...and it blowing up in his face at the end...

Walked in the mall in and out .. champs employees checking IDs said don’t worry about the app we know it’s messed up ..... can’t use rewards even tho they a gr .... 3A263B83-AA32-4D93-8D41-07ABB93D2BD3.jpeg copped a teddy rick for the bambino... swoooooy

Finish line here in Indianapolis was a mess - won the raffle but took 90 minutes for me to get through the line and purchase - they were so unorganized. Also wouldn’t let me use my winners circle rewards which was garbage

yea a 16 year old taxing an already taxed product. you really not making any sense. If a 16 year old got a wholesaler license and sold it to me retail fine. im not fine with reselling a retail product for more when i or someone else who actually wanted it could cop. it was ok back in the day when it was just sneakerheads doing that, now theres just way too many people doing it. its ****ing up alot of releases.
So again, you're ok with a corporation doing it bc its "retail." But a 16 yr old doing the exact same thing, buying and selling at a higher price, set you off. Weird.

This sneaker is just so much more wearable than the Concords. All that white yellows so fast. These will look great still after a few years/wears. I think that's part of it.
I wore my 2001‘s up until yesterday and I think they still look great. I’m good for another 18 now with these

Back
Top Bottom