Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I agree with all of this.
Ask and you shall receive my friend..
9FE5A5FF-610D-492D-84BC-B269D1ED4768.jpeg

(Yes, I only got 1 shoe):tongue:
I want EVERY ****ING ONE of those framed cover prints. I have 20 Slayer posters up on my Apartment walls, along with Comic art prints and a few commissions, Pantera ****, a bunch of thrash band and Maiden posters, drum heads from Nicko, Dave Lombardo, Mike Smith, Vinnie, Joey Tempesta, Mike Weingren, Andols Herrick, and a lot of Kevin Smith stuff and concert fliers on my wall. But I so need those...I love them.

Yeah my homie says that Serramonte Shoe Palace combined both lines all together so it's a long line....smh hopefully they are not all like that

I want EVERY ****ING ONE of those framed cover prints. I have 20 Slayer posters up on my Apartment walls, along with Comic art prints and a few commissions, Pantera ****, a bunch of thrash band and Maiden posters, drum heads from Nicko, Dave Lombardo, Mike Smith, Vinnie, Joey Tempesta, Mike Weingren, Andols Herrick, and a lot of Kevin Smith stuff and concert fliers on my wall. But I so need those...I love them.
Dope! R.I.P SLAYER!!!!

I got a pair of these and am happy with the shoe but at the same time I feel ripped off that I paid $200+ for a sneaker with only a basic air unit. Nike has to figure out a way to add Zoom or React to the Nike Retros.

the Pg4 and Lebron witness 3 have the same exact cushion and are retailing for $85-100 and anything Nike puts out over $150 has at least zoom or react.

Vote with your wallet or switch brands bro

nike hit me back with store locaters for every website lmao... basically i have to call all the stores around me... i already know they going to say sold out lol

I got a pair of these and am happy with the shoe but at the same time I feel ripped off that I paid $200+ for a sneaker with only a basic air unit. Nike has to figure out a way to add Zoom or React to the Nike Retros.

the Pg4 and Lebron witness 3 have the same exact cushion and are retailing for $85-100 and anything Nike puts out over $150 has at least zoom or react.
Your not paying for the tech, your paying for the name associated with the shoe. In a few years this same shoe will sell for $250 people will still cop just cause Jordan brand will do what feel like and we all be suckerd in again, and again.

Btw pg4 don't have full length air sole unit. Zoom only in the heel. #sneakergeek.

nike hit me back with store locaters for every website lol... basically i have to call all the stores around me... i already know they going to say sold out lol
I did the same thing. All were sold out. So I replied back with my phone #

this release is something else man. Trying to score a 8.5 for the lady. I’m busting my *** trying to find a pair for her and she ain’t eem into shoes but these jordans are her favorite :lol:

Back
Top Bottom