Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

HOH opened early so when I got there 15 minutes before they normally open, only waited 10 minutes. But what's up with the damn nubs on the midsole :smh:

Anyone else’s pair come with this crease? These are DS from shoe palace.
69D5C464-AA29-4893-9B30-B1100DEE4D61.jpeg
Yeah, mine did... it’s not a big deal man. Are you going to rock them?

Here is some madness for fcfs in the bay. Some lady complaining to shoe palace employees cause she in the back talking about “this better be quick..I ain’t waiting in this line dadada.” I should told her you have a better chance online lol. The stupidity really comes out this season. Anyway congrats for those copping Mikes for the first time and be safe out there.

88CA0ACE-75C3-4296-BB33-8229334ADD62.jpeg

HOH opened early so when I got there 15 minutes before they normally open, only waited 10 minutes. But what's up with the damn nubs on the midsole :smh:
That’s what I’m saying man... mine got hella nipples. At the same time, these were MASS produced. A lot of pairs went out. I don’t even know if B-Grades are even a thing anymore to be honest. With all the sites who sold below retail... I remember back in the day some of the B-Grades had zero flaws, and the only thing wrong was the “B-Grade” stamp on the shoe tag.

Wish list:

1) Columbias
2) Actual Space Jams with CLEAR soles (none of that baby blue mess)
3) Cool Greys

I was this close to checking out on shoe palace. I either get times out or an error message about them monitoring bots.

Anyone else’s pair come with this crease? These are DS from shoe palace.
69D5C464-AA29-4893-9B30-B1100DEE4D61.jpeg
I imagine the pairs going through GOAT/StockX will all have that crease with them trying to see the size tag inside if they don't loosen up the laces to check. But I doubt they will go through with checking the inside size tag with all the stock they will be getting in :lol:

Back
Top Bottom