Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Finally managed to check out on SP with a size 13. I remember back when the space jams released I grabbed a pair from them at like 8 pm PST.

I'm surprised at how difficult these were in comparison to the jams and cords. I easily got multiple pairs of those two, but with this I almost didn't win my ftl reservation. Well this shoe took me out of retirement because I want to put to rest my '12 pair, now I officially have my top 3 11s in remastered fashion. Good luck guys and don't cop these joints right now, wait until that resale plummets because It definitely will.

Wasn't suspect about SP at first, but now I am a bit. Hope they don't oversell and cancel. Been going on for the past 3 hours with a FSR of endless supply.

When y’all say refresh on sp y’all talking bout waiting for the timer?
They meant hit back or refresh and repeat the process. It’s a 50/50 chance. I’ve never had a chance staying in the timer page ever. You get stuck in a loop with everyone trying to Jam in. I suggest trying it out if you’ve been on that timer page for a while.

Finally managed to check out on SP with a size 13. I remember back when the space jams released I grabbed a pair from them at like 8 pm PST.
They restock jams several times. The value for those barely came up. I remember having a hard time trying to sell them which I regret

They meant hit back or refresh and repeat the process. It’s a 50/50 chance. I’ve never had a chance staying in the timer page ever. You get stuck in a loop with everyone trying to Jam in. I suggest trying it out if you’ve been on that timer page for a while.

got that nice soft bam doing that just now.

1996 greatness.
4B8888C3-E542-4ACC-8F2E-A38C14451E64.jpeg

So you press back when it hits 1:50 or 1:40 on SP? Feels hopeless ugh been trying for 30 mins

YASSSSS bish YASSSSS. finally got through on Shoe Palace for a size 12. decided to ditch my laptop and pull up the site on my phone.

Back
Top Bottom