Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Yeah I live minutes from the NEX off 32nd and it’s awesome. NEX is way better than Army PX’s by far. I’m glad I hit at the NEX vs MCX, it’s closer and $10 cheaper. And brother, $10 is $10

How did the handle the Bred 11 release? I was to lazy to look into it lol.

if you were trying to get these and struck out...that boggles my mind, i woke up at 9:55 and got them online, it wasnt that hard. people paying resell for these need their heads examined.

also, i hate the white line on the patent leather...am i only one?
Some just have better know how. Sometimes it's just luck. Sometimes your bank declines your card for fraud...etc etc. But these were easy for the vets.

Oh, I meant that as a rhetorical.

Cos I don’t get why someone would buy a true to OG shoe and not want to have as close a version as Nike could make.
Some dont care and or dont know what the original looks like. All I can come up with.

Some just have better know how. Sometimes it's just luck. Sometimes your bank declines your card for fraud...etc etc. But these were easy for the vets.
I'm not exactly a vet, but I struck out on foot apps and the few websites I tried to cop from were **** shows (got through on sivas...got an order number and everything but never received a shipping email. So glad I didn't lax after checking out the ghost pair...failed on the 4 major foot apps. Couldn't get through on east bay nor DSG and at that point I was already out in the streets so my focus was on live action instead of a phone screen). So, imo, this ****s mostly luck.

Man here in Los Angeles they’re all sold out went to three malls today and all of the men sizes gone. For me this seems more hyped than concords

Ok, so I guess my END order which is supposedly cancelled since I didn’t get any confirmation and don’t see anything under my END account ...

but what’s surprising is that the 208.95 amount which was pending on my CC has now posted ... is this what happened with y’all? If so, did they say how long before they credit it back? ... the audacity of these fools!

Only thing I could think of that had these more hyped than the Concords is the 23 instead of 45.

I skipped the Concords cause of that. Say what you will but I prefer the 23 and I only buy Jordans nowadays if they’re perfect to me.

Both shoes are equally meaningful imo. I really cant put one over the other. Won 72 in the Cord, the ring in the black and red. It all depends on the person and their stories. Im lucky enough to have witnessed that season being old enough to understand what it was. The playoffs in 95 were equally as important to the history to the XI overall.

Getting My Monies Worth This Weekend Before A Good Chunk Of That Rumored 2 Million Pairs Hits The Streets :pimp:
1EC33A1B-986C-4496-9BA6-CC573858B02D.jpeg

482FD8B5-B019-496D-9A89-37D7CE2B1FEB.jpeg

I love both but black and red has always been my fav colorway for Jordan’s almost always. Even when I first got the Concords I was already wondering what a black red version would look like.
Yeah, same here. I get the concords are iconic. But the black and red colorway as a bulls fan is a wet dream. And you knew when the black shoes came out, it was business time. It can't be topped.

My brother's favorite shoe is the concords. It's hard for me to pick a singular favorite shoe but the bred XI's are definitely on the short list.

Space Jams don't even register on the scale for me. In fact I'd definitely take the Columbia's over them easy. Perhaps even the cool greys.

Damn how many folks did end screw?
They are some scumbags
Even tho I’ve never won from end
I think I might be done with them
It was the first time I ever tried raffle or buying from them. It will be the last. I still have two pairs coming but the thing is, what if I was more normal and only wanted one pair? Someone doing that, you tell them they won, they stop worrying about it. I was out of town for work and didn’t have the option to chase this release like normal. By the time the next day we figured out we got ****ed, it was too late to pivot to another option. It is BEYOND not cool. That is the END for me with those chucklefuks.
if you were trying to get these and struck out...that boggles my mind, i woke up at 9:55 and got them online, it wasnt that hard. people paying resell for these need their heads examined.

also, i hate the white line on the patent leather...am i only one?
:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:
SNKRS shipped and I guess they gave me 2 DAY shipping. can’t wait to get these in a couple days
Are you a Nike+ member? EVERY single release of a retro Jordan or a “significant” shoe, I’ve gotten free two-day automatically for the last year or two. This isn’t new.

My ish still ain't ship yet, and I know Nike is gonna be dumb and send these boxes with Jumpmans and Nike swooshes all over it. And some random punk from my building is gonna swipe it immediately before I can get to it.

Back
Top Bottom