on a keyboard
u seem upset
sounding like a lil kid
"well they asking for shipping too"
u aint the only one
they some crybabies as well
let a few business days pass
before u start crying over some shoes
When I checked out it said 2 day shipping delivery 12/18. I paid for it.
It hasn’t shipped yet I ain’t trippin just updating the thread.

In case you were talmbout me as well.

concords vs breds
This is my first pair of Jordan 11s (not counting golf ones) and I am going to treasure them regardless of all the opinions out there (good or bad). They have already been delivered and I’ll have them in my hands after work today. I won’t be wearing them right away as I’m going to wrap them up put them under the Christmas Tree for myself. $220 is not an easy amount to pay for a pair of shoes and I feel lucky and blessed to be able to get a pair for myself. Happy Holidays to everybody.

people should just be happy they are able to spend so much on shoes.

Nope. But the confirmation email I got after ordering said it could take a few days longer than normal due to the volume of orders.

Oh yeah, I got that too that it would take a bit longer possibly.

one of my pairs i got it yesterday
will be here at my house in cali
tomorrow
my other pair haven't gotten anything yet

Whoa! That's hella fast. I'm shipping to Cali too!

Right on guys

It’s a good day today.
Cheers NT
C7CA4C02-E572-4EAE-8980-C7620A154A77.jpeg

This is my first pair of Jordan 11s (not counting golf ones) and I am going to treasure them regardless of all the opinions out there (good or bad). They have already been delivered and I’ll have them in my hands after work today. I won’t be wearing them right away as I’m going to wrap them up put them under the Christmas Tree for myself. $220 is not an easy amount to pay for a pair of shoes and I feel lucky and blessed to be able to get a pair for myself. Happy Holidays to everybody.

That’s good man. You gotta treat yourself sometimes.

My sons pair from SNKRS just got delivered. That’s the fastest shipping I’ve ever got from them, they must be working around the clock to get these things shipped out before Christmas.

I’ll never understand why they could simply avoid this by having the release earlier in December. They’ve ostensibly been planning this release at least a year out at this point.

really hoping Nike isn't shipping in boxes with Nike swooshes and Nike branded tape all over them again. anybody get a SNKRS pair yet? did they come in a more discreet box this year?

I’ll never understand why they could simply avoid this by having the release earlier in December. They’ve ostensibly been planning this release at least a year out at this point.

Part of the mystique

They know what theyre doing they been doing it for 10 straight yrs now lol.

I was not expecting the 2 hour sell out and scattered pairs online. They said Jordan's were dead, and 2 million pairs they said. I got mine and my nephews pair through the app. at the same mall, both adult sizes. I thought the whole point of combining the apps. inventory so you can't win at multiple stores.

Back
Top Bottom