Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Luc Longley used to wear the 12’s with Mikes permission to help with his bad feet. Jordan was asked about it sometime during the season and he said something to the tune of “yeah he’s wearing my shoes, that’s like putting whitewalls on a dump truck” :lol:
1577038831376.jpeg

Pip used to wear the 12’s as well because mike told him the zoom air set up would help with his back spasms.
They had to ask to wear his shoes?? :rofl:

Foh Money. I'd be like, I'm wearing these, do something

They had to ask to wear his shoes?? :rofl:

Foh Money. I'd be like, I'm wearing these, do something
Yeah man, needed permission back then from the company AND Mike too, lol. I guess it’s because he was playing and he was the main star for that shoe. All that was thrown out the window once MJ retired and the XIV’s came out.

MEH. WHERES THE COOL GREY?!
I was hoping for em cuz i dont have a pair yet
Is that matte black? I'll cop, but, I'm bummed. Too similar to SJ's. And I still have 2 of those on ice. Smh
I want the cool greys as well cuz i dont have a pair yet..

The pair is really similar to the space jams and im not feeling the matte look..id prefer patent leather but then they'd pretty much be space jams..i dunno about these..smh

These definitely take more breaking in than the Concords but once you do they feel fine. Definitely recommend staying tts on these though the first few wears you will wish you gone up a half size, lol. I'm about 6 good wears into mine and they feel pretty good now, and that's with sneaker shields mind you.

Back
Top Bottom