Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Chris Paul PEs
1577995233630.png

1577995254483.png
Holy ****. You know what? **** you, Nike/JB. Now you're making a PE 11 mid with the OG black/red ie low scheme while still not giving us a proper retro of those ies????? Goddddamn man, what do I have to do to get that retro done? These guys are the biggest trollers on Earth, I swear LOL. If I want to find a glimmer of hope, I could look at this pair and think, hmmmmm, this can't be coincidence, maybe the ies are coming sooner than later. But I should know better than that with these jackasses.
Chris Paul ruins it for me
:rofl:

is sivas gonna ship
I still aint get my order from Pro Direct smh. Knew that **** was too good to be true. Never got scammed off a link that was posted in here smh

this might be the reason some euro sites have not shipped the shoes you paid for

I’ve seen pro direct mentioned on here for a few years now. Never ordered but just bc a site is overseas doesn’t mean it isn’t legit.

Probably a good thing Nike stops overseas shipping. Alot of bad news from ppl copping over there. Too much bs. I know some ppl here cop w/out problems, but it seems like the ratio of good to bad experiences is out of wack.

Those cp pe remind me of a Warren sap pe back from 2001. If memory serves me correct, they were rumored to come out in lieu of the 2001 black red xi.

Back
Top Bottom