Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Does the red toe cap on this look obviously off to the left? It definitely feels weird to me, but I didn't notice it the first day I wore them. I'm thinking about sending them back to Nike as a manufacturing flaw but not sure if they will take it back.

1578614305483.png

Does the red toe cap on this look obviously off to the left? It definitely feels weird to me, but I didn't notice it the first day I wore them. I'm thinking about sending them back to Nike as a manufacturing flaw but not sure if they will take it back.

1578614305483.png

They look like someone took a razor blade to them

They look like someone took a razor blade to them

That's a weird crease on the patent leather that happened because the sole is misaligned. I don't mind creases that much because creases are normal but the misaligned sole is hard for me to look at. I'm gonna check with Nike tomorrow.

1578614305483.png

Hard to fully tell from the one angle but I would say you guys got it. Its a misaligned sole or the PL cut is wonky af. This is something I was paying attention to on RD. I've seen this since SJ's.

I've grabbed so many shoes at a good price on ebay only for the seller to do research after the sale...cancel my order..and then relist at a higher price.
I had this happen on a pair of Slam Dunk 6’s. Got them for like $280 and the seller did the same thing. I was pretty heated. Sorry to hear you got the same thing. That’s definitely shady to do to someone.

Last edited:
I just noticed one of my Nike AJ11 shipments from snkrs had the size on the outside of the Nike shipping box.

I get they’re pre packaged but really . As if the just do it tape wasn’t enough

AB684951-0203-4E0A-8151-FFD8BB18452A.jpeg
I hate that! I usually rush home when a package has been delivered from Nike. Discrete? pshh

well I’m sorry your iPhone can’t do a simple task like customizing font with all the memory it has.:rofl:
Let’s not get into this too much but I don’t care to customize my font .. and you shouldn’t either considering your UI sucks butthole and the font you picked with your “simple task” looks like butthole too

Let’s not get into this too much but I don’t care to customize my font .. and you shouldn’t either considering your UI sucks butthole and the font you picked with your “simple task” looks like butthole too

I have owned a iPhone since 3Gs to X. Now I bought a Note10+ and I feel like apple owes me money for all the wasted years thinking I made the right choice. While Apple ecosystem is a beast, altogether they work flawless but the new phones lack creativity. The "Pro" model cant even multitask with out switching apps. My Note can run a unlimited amount of apps on the same screen.

Now back to the shoes :rofl:

I just tried my size 10 on and they are small, my Space Jams and Concords are 10.5 and they fit like balloons. This really frustrates me lol.

I have owned a iPhone since 3Gs to X. Now I bought a Note10+ and I feel like apple owes me money for all the wasted years thinking I made the right choice. While Apple ecosystem is a beast, altogether they work flawless but the new phones lack creativity. The "Pro" model cant even multitask with out switching apps. My Note can run a unlimited amount of apps on the same screen.

Now back to the shoes :rofl:

I just tried my size 10 on and they are small, my Space Jams and Concords are 10.5 and they fit like balloons. This really frustrates me lol.
Note 10+ gang! I've owned every Note since the 2. If you know, you know.

Back
Top Bottom