Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Love the pic above....heh. People this distraught about commercials....oh man. You'll still be confined to your house, so it's not like you don't have time ;-). Go to the bathroom, get a snack, talk to you kids/spouse/significant other about the show. It's just not that serious. Or use an apk and stream it without commercials and move one ;-). [Please don't take offence...I'm stating this lightheartedly and not trying to spur a debate.]

Love the pic above....heh. People this distraught about commercials....oh man. You'll still be confined to your house, so it's not like you don't have time ;-). Go to the bathroom, get a snack, talk to you kids/spouse/significant other about the show. It's just not that serious. Or use an apk and stream it without commercials and move one ;-). [Please don't take offence...I'm stating this lightheartedly and not trying to spur a debate.]

“It’s not that serious”, coming from the Oreo 4 speckle density ratio guy :lol:

jk, just messing with you bro

yeah...i grew up w those old zeniths and have a couple of crts still for my old consoles...but netflix and on demand have made commercials horrible...usually when commercials come on i get on my phone...then i get caught up on NT or somethin like that...its no biggie...im gonna enjoy!

This is what I grew up with, so I'm good 😁
televison_-_istock-184871630.jpg
I remember watching the 93 playoffs/Finals on a TV just like this. lol. I think it was a 12 or 14 inch.

Last edited:
It will be on Netflix aswell
Nevermind. From what I've looked up it says they're only releasing in on Netflix outside of the U.S and on ESPN within the U.S.

Y'all probably seen this already, but it's nice to finally see some footage of MJ, and how he TRULY was. None of the squeaky clean image BS, that was shown to the public. I'm praying the documentary as hella footage like this. I seriously can't wait.

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

Funny thing is before all the major publicity MJ was known to be lethal, intense, confrontational, etc. I mean the league back then was night and day to what we have now and you really needed that intensity to be at the top with just how physical it was. It wasnt until later down the line where even he came to terms with cleaning up the public image to show hey you know the guy is still a man who likes to kick back and have fun too.
After that thats when all of a sudden there was all this fluff bs but the true fans knew this dude was still an assassin.
Its really where both Kobe and him showed strong similarity except...Kobe didnt really give a damn after a while lol especially post rape allegation.

Funny thing is before all the major publicity MJ was known to be lethal, intense, confrontational, etc. I mean the league back then was night and day to what we have now and you really needed that intensity to be at the top with just how physical it was. It wasnt until later down the line where even he came to terms with cleaning up the public image to show hey you know the guy is still a man who likes to kick back and have fun too.
After that thats when all of a sudden there was all this fluff bs but the true fans knew this dude was still an assassin.
Its really where both Kobe and him showed strong similarity except...Kobe didnt really give a damn after a while lol especially post rape allegation.
I never had a problem with how Kobe and Mike treated their teammates. Its like being a boss and still working harder than people that work for you. Its gonna result in that treatment. Both of them were respectively the best in the world at what they did. While at the same time they were still outworking their own teammates. I completely understand why they would do that. Those players that got "broken" were more likely soft and never had anyone tell them about themselves. I really dont think a lot of todays players would be able to take a guy like MJ or Kobe.

I never had a problem with how Kobe and Mike treated their teammates. Its like being a boss and still working harder than people that work for you. Its gonna result in that treatment. Both of them were respectively the best in the world at what they did. While at the same time they were still outworking their own teammates. I completely understand why they would do that. Those players that got "broken" were more likely soft and never had anyone tell them about themselves. I really dont think a lot of todays players would be able to take a guy like MJ or Kobe.
Let’s be honest ... not one of the guys they broke was worth much of a **** in the first place :rofl:

I gotta get a pair of Concords I beat my pair up.

B573EDCA-F77D-4275-8ABB-D07D9A081DFE.jpeg
4C3DF11C-7270-44B7-8C3E-64B93B67A9EF.jpeg
As much as I love SJs or black concord PEs, whatever we want to call them ... it’s a damn shame Nike didn’t get them right. Again. I have two pairs, one barely worn and one DS. I was thrilled to get them at the time, but that too-high patent and especially the lack of padding in the cordura upper really burns me now after they mostly corrected both issues with the Concords and black/reds. It makes a big difference. I’m legit considering selling my DS pair, and I never thought I’d say that. I almost certainly won’t but they are by far the worst retro of the three. Bums me out.

As much as I love SJs or black concord PEs, whatever we want to call them ... it’s a damn shame Nike didn’t get them right. Again. I have two pairs, one barely worn and one DS. I was thrilled to get them at the time, but that too-high patent and especially the lack of padding in the cordura upper really burns me now after they mostly corrected both issues with the Concords and black/reds. It makes a big difference. I’m legit considering selling my DS pair, and I never thought I’d say that. I almost certainly won’t but they are by far the worst retro of the three. Bums me out.

I’m in the exact same position for the same reasons. The sj pl is too high and I believe it was you who pointed out the lack of padding in the upper. The sj also just don’t feel as comfortable. I have 2 pairs I gotta get rid of the ds pair for sure. Theyll never get worn at this rate. They certainly don’t hold oncandle to the playoffs and concords

I totally understand. I had all 3 pairs from 2001. The Black/red, Concords, and Space Jams. The materials were much better and shapes of the shoes also.

However, they were rarer and more expensive back then in the after-market days.

Those pairs would go for $200-400 in the right condition and buyer demand.

Nowadays, since the sneaker "game" isn't the same, the kicks are more affordable.

They have retroed alot of colorways, and the market is over-saturated.

I paid like $110 for those Space Jams (VNDS), at that price I couldn't pass up on them.

As a kid in the early 2000s, I had to save up to buy those and would take me months.

Nowadays, I'm Blessed and I'm able to cop multiple pairs on release day I want.

I’m in the exact same position for the same reasons. The sj pl is too high and I believe it was you who pointed out the lack of padding in the upper. The sj also just don’t feel as comfortable. I have 2 pairs I gotta get rid of the ds pair for sure. Theyll never get worn at this rate. They certainly don’t hold oncandle to the playoffs and concords
They gave us the OD pl because of us *****ing about the low cut. At least they listened. The 45 PE still great to me.

They gave us the OD pl because of us *****ing about the low cut. At least they listened. The 45 PE still great to me.
That’s what annoys me about it. It was like they trolled us in the opposite direction LOL. And of all the colorways to do it to, too. To then make all the releases not long afterward much better just makes it that much more a slap in the face. But that said, they still look pretty dope on-foot. Not sure I could really bring myself to sell a pair. But damn, Nike.

You can call them the Space Jam. I don’t know who launched the idea first to call them the playoffs it was so stupid.
I returned them after 2 weeks and now i regret. I was afraid by the pl and another important detail, i think people know what i’m referring to.
then i got the win like 82 and i think they are comfortable, even if the pl is too-high.
Now I have the concords and the bred and they are better.
can you tell me if the space jam have a thicker air sole unit than the concords and the bred please?
Man i really regret to give away my SJ to someone else. Trust me when i’m thinking to the box, i feel bad. I’ve been waiting for it for 20 years, and the best idea i got was to send them back!!!
The pl on a photo is really bad, but in hand it is different.
Can someone please tell me if the WL 82 pl is the same than the SJ? Thanks. But i think it is the same.
I remember when i was young the one that made me dream the most was the bred. But when i got the 2011 concords it was a dream and don’t you ask me what is my favorite shoes, i don’t have the answer.
i don’t think they run big i think they are TTS, just play with thicker socks.

Back
Top Bottom